Grant Holt

samjp26

If you havent checked out the photo on this website then i'd recommend. jheezus no wonder he couldnt get in the wigan side.

I think Micky Quinn is in better shape can we sign him instead?

23 premier league goals in 2 seasons. Understudy for Kozak, really don't see the harm.

If he was our 3rd signing, no one would say too much, but I assume everyone assumes this is going to detract from other business.

23 Premier League goals for Norwich in 2 seasons, he is now at Wigan and cannot even make the team. 

Wigan changed manager. Sometimes when a team get a new manager, the new manager decides to play a different type of strategy and some players don't fit in with this new strategy and they get moved on....    

If we signed three players this transfer window and then Holt on loan on the last day of the month no one would bat an eyelid. If this loan happen first, then everyone goes ballistic. It's hardly awe inspiring, but I'll wait to see who else comes in before losing my sh#t. 

23 premier league goals in 2 seasons. Understudy for Kozak, really don't see the harm.

If he was our 3rd signing, no one would say too much, but I assume everyone assumes this is going to detract from other business.

23 Premier League goals for Norwich in 2 seasons, he is now at Wigan and cannot even make the team. 

Wigan changed manager. Sometimes when a team get a new manager, the new manager decides to play a different type of strategy and some players don't fit in with this new strategy and they get moved on....    

Yes, it looks like their new manager has decided that overweight pub players aren't part of his long term vision.

• Like 1

Â