Grant Holt

samjp26

A planet where he was asked by a journalist if he'd like to stay beyond his loan?

Do you think he called up the Birmingham Mail and said "I'd like you to write about how I want to stay at Villa please"?

Fair enough I should have read the whole article. I don't want him to play saturday. He's so slow, just doesn't suit our style of play. 

I'd rather see him start over Wiemann/Gabby thats for sure.

When jack gets back from his loan next week I'd start him up from with Marc and jack on the wings and see if we can get balls into him. He's pointless otherwise because that's his only strength

Being direct is our only strenght though, Holt like him or not is the only one suited to our style atm. Guzan loves a hoof and thats pointless with Wiemann/Gabby up top.

You can be direct and play out wide though. Guzan just needs to hoof it up the sides instead of through the middle

• 2 weeks later...

still more goals than Guidetti who people were saying was a better option in january

guidetti hasnt really been playing as much as holt though has he?

anyways, glad this lump of **** is gone.

We will never see this "Real Man" in a Villa shirt again. 

A true legend in claret and blue. 

Oh hang on...

Quite shocking that the one goal Holt scored for us left him being only 3 behind Mr Aston Villa Gabby Agbonlahor and Holt played wayyyyyy less minutes!

• Like 2

Weird signing considering he rarely played. Can't imagine him staying here when Benteke and Kozak are not injured. Kozak arguably does the same job, but is younger and probably better.

Would have rather played him than bowery against Spurs and Citeh 

No way, you couldn't possibly have dropped Bowery for the City game. Whatever about the Spurs one, the guy earned his place against City with his performance against Hull

Â