Grant Holt

samjp26

I would genuinely play him on Saturday. For the way we play, he's needed. Let's face it, we're not going to pass through Hull, because we couldn't pass through a team of 9 year olds. 

Guzan will be lumping the ball forward a lot, I'd rather it go to Holt than Gabby/Weimann. 

Lambert has deluded him into believing that he is good enough to play in this league. I think Mr Rösler needs to call him up and remind him what his level is.

I would genuinely play him on Saturday. For the way we play, he's needed. Let's face it, we're not going to pass through Hull, because we couldn't pass through a team of 9 year olds. 

Guzan will be lumping the ball forward a lot, I'd rather it go to Holt than Gabby/Weimann. 

I agree wholeheartedly with this point but I just couldn't bring myself to 'like' it.

A planet where he was asked by a journalist if he'd like to stay beyond his loan?

Do you think he called up the Birmingham Mail and said "I'd like you to write about how I want to stay at Villa please"?

When Lambert's goes Holt will be carrying Paul's bag for him!

I'd rather see him start over Wiemann/Gabby thats for sure.

When jack gets back from his loan next week I'd start him up from with Marc and jack on the wings and see if we can get balls into him. He's pointless otherwise because that's his only strength

A planet where he was asked by a journalist if he'd like to stay beyond his loan?

Do you think he called up the Birmingham Mail and said "I'd like you to write about how I want to stay at Villa please"?

Bit touchy chap. We all know he will be getting a lift with Lambert at the end of the season. I still cannot believe he was the best option for us. You just new the football was gonna turn sour when he came. Would never be able to play the pacy counter attack football we started the season with.

I'd rather see him start over Wiemann/Gabby thats for sure.

When jack gets back from his loan next week I'd start him up from with Marc and jack on the wings and see if we can get balls into him. He's pointless otherwise because that's his only strength

Being direct is our only strenght though, Holt like him or not is the only one suited to our style atm. Guzan loves a hoof and thats pointless with Wiemann/Gabby up top.

Hes done no worse than Ag£onlahor since hes been here. Not sure why he gets so much stick. Holt wins us so many free kicks its just a shame we have nobody who can whip in a good set piece 

Hes done no worse than Ag£onlahor since hes been here. Not sure why he gets so much stick. Holt wins us so many free kicks its just a shame we have nobody who can whip in a good set piece

Bacuna can take a set piece!!

To be fair if we wanted someone to win us free kicks we probably could have looked in the lower leagues........ again!

Â