Grant Holt

samjp26

In westy's interview on AVTV he speaks of how good it's been to have the extra experience of Holt in training and in the changing room.

Yes of course, the Official Site never, ever puts trite, meaningless soundbites from players up.  This extra experience doesn't appear to be translating into anything tangible in the way of improved results and performances.

I can't see Holt being kept on.

I wouldn't rule it out but it's unlikely.

I wouldnt want Holt tracking our strikers anything..

Assuming autocorrect was on and you meant teaching - why not?
Indeed it was :)

Hes not particularly good? Hes had limited ammount of time in the PL? Benteke has had a better season then he has ever had. If its any of the soft stuff like deadline with pressure, team spirit etc id rather they listened to petrov. I think they would be better off going at it by themselves if its striker specifics, havent done to bad of a job so far, and im sure well see another striker soon, Hopefully with better and more suitable knowledge that could teach em if its necessary. Always found holts style archaic and as i said earliet i dont think hes verry good at it either

Edited by tomaspg

I think he did alright today to be honest. He could have done with a fair few more aerial balls but in fairness he isn't too shabby on the deck.

If we continue to play with two strikers, I'd be dropping Gabby, not Holt. 

Edited by samjp26

Not too bad. Really should've done better on the Westwood pass. One of the few players that know what they're doing though.

But hard to judge because of the terrible formation.

Edited by Kwan

**** useless today.

He was, but it wasn't his fault. He wasn't given a chance to be bad of his own accord

Least someone agrees with me :) He is just shit in general, would rather see Robinson start.

Â