Joe Lolley

MCU

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't know if he has an account, but I can tell you for a fact that he still read VT after he became a pro

"I wonder what the guys make of me being one game away from playing in the Premier League again"

Stunk out the place in both play off games to be honest.

:( 

I thought you were alright, Joe ;) 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

He’s had a bloody good career to date and scored some absolute belters. Totally living the dream, which most of us would have wanted when younger.

Just a shame he never pulled on a Villa shirt.  He would have been more than good enough for us when we were in the championship. Good luck to him if he leaves Forest this summer.

I am disappointed 

As a Villa lad I thought he would follow the career of his hero Gabby 😛

just spent the morning reading this thread back, feel a little guilty for bring critical of him on tuesday night 😀. Top lad.  I think his contract might be up this summer? Unless i've missed something. Hope he has a chance to have a banger in the final

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I've read posts by both of you over the years, but I have only just realised over the last 2 pages that we have @Rodders and @rodders0223, and you're presumably different people. It's blown my mind.

Wait till you learn that @bickster ISN’T an AI bot created by Limpid.

YES! Bicks is real!!!! 🤯

On 19/05/2022 at 03:55, Rodders said:

He'll always have that ridiculous 5-5 game at villa park too tbf.

He either scored or assisted all 5 goals too. + All the goals and winners against SHA, is probably as good of not better than being a bit part player at Villa.

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He either scored or assisted all 5 goals too. + All the goals and winners against SHA, is probably as good of not better than being a bit part player at Villa.

Mixing him up with Nyland 😜

• 2 weeks later...
Â