Joe Lolley

MCU

1 minute ago, Dodgyknees said:

With him and Albrighton, that makes two huge Villa fans at other clubs in the prem. can’t be any others who support the club as passionately as those two.

Think there’s a guy at Man City that likes us but can’t remember his name? 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

With him and Albrighton, that makes two huge Villa fans at other clubs in the prem. can’t be any others who support the club as passionately as those two.

I See What You Did There GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I see Joe has a thread on sha.com as he is leaving forest, apparently. 

You can imagine the amount of dvb comments he is getting and they'd never have him at Stans.

Am yet to see one of them say he might just have better offers than from the sty, so it's a non starter anyway 🤣

31 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I see Joe has a thread on sha.com as he is leaving forest, apparently. 

You can imagine the amount of dvb comments he is getting and they'd never have him at Stans.

Am yet to see one of them say he might just have better offers than from the sty, so it's a non starter anyway 🤣

he played for them as a youngster

They've got four ex Villa players in their squad, another is the brother of an ex Villa player, their Tecnical Director is a an ex Villa player, their manager is a Villa fan, they're part ownded by Dragon Villa, not an actual Villa connection but still funny that they've somehow managed to find themselve owned by a company with that name, would be like Dragon Spurs owning Arsenal or something, there are probably more connections, so seems pretty futile them not wanting Lolley because of his Villan connections, he'd be just one of many.

Also their new goalkeeper John Ruddy said this about us..

"Well, it's a massive club with a superb infrastructure. Everyone knows Villa should be in the Premier League and I would love to be a part of making that happen."

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

If I’m not mistaken Joe left the Blues academy because he felt they weren’t supporting him at all. He didn’t come in for a couple of days but nobody followed up with him. He just didn’t show up and nobody even gave him a phone call to see how he was. So he decided to not go back, and still nobody followed up. 

So I doubt he’d be in a rush to go back to them. 

(apologies if I have some details wrong in that story)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone signing for them in their current deep-in-shit-predicament is quite obviously desperate or grabbing that final signing on fee.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 06/08/2022 at 16:25, Ingram85 said:

Off to Australia to join Sydney by the looks of it. Surprised a championship side hasn’t come in for him or maybe they did and he fancied a change of scenery. Either way, good luck Joe, enjoy the sunshine. 

Confirmed:

• Like 4

Much like Andre Green, fair play to him, he's gone to live in a great city no doubt still on money that an average person would consider insane and he should have a brilliant time out there 

Jack Rodwell and Adam LeFondre already out there too

Â