Steven Defour

Avflife

How accurate is transfer markt?  Has his street value at £7m with 2 and a half years left on his contract.

makes him sound like we are buying cocaine instead of a footballer :P

I figure that for 7 million you can buy every season ticket holder a gram of coke for each remaining home fixture this season. It might liven the place up a bit! :D

They'd have to mark the pitch out in red or there'd be chaos!

Or if you are more inclined to have a conversation

Bienvenue à notre club j'espère que vous vous connectez bien avec votre ami et compatriote Christian Benteke internationale afin que nous puissions avoir un club de succès au dernier

• Like 2

Or if you are more inclined to have a conversation

Bienvenue à notre club j'espère que vous vous connectez bien avec votre ami et compatriote Christian Benteke internationale afin que nous puissions avoir un club de succès au dernier

Welcome to our club I hope that you connect well with your friend and fellow international Christian Benteke so that we can have a successful club in the last...

Yes, done deal!

Eh, I always preferred Ecuador to Encore Une Fois, personally.

• Like 3

Would be a great addition and help Benteke having a compatriot with him. Hope you're right Richard and not just showing off your French!!

Unfortunately if you dont use it you lose it as has happened with my fluency in French over the years.  Very rusty so google translate helps!

Â