Steven Defour

Avflife

As if we were ever going to sign him

People still expecting us to make signings as if were shopping in harrods were very much in the aldi market 

Hoolahan is the best we can hope for

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

People still expecting us to make signings as if were shopping in harrods were very much in the aldi market 

I'm not expecting Harrods. Waitrose would be nice.

Media link club will player.

Media say club don’t want player.

Villa fans kick off at club.

pretty much

Can't wait for the "We can't even beat Huddersfield to a signing!" posts when we don't sign Nakhi Wells

Sounds about right because I doubt we'd beat Huddersfield on the pitch.

• Like 2

Yea thats the reason, lets go with that.

Defour is DCM like Ramsey in double pivot, well seemingly with whoscored for several matches. I always thought he was a DCM and his complete lack of through balls suggest such. Never a number 10 lol

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/776572/Live/Europe-UEFA-Champions-League-2013-2014-FC-Porto-Austria-Wien

This is what I thought, and one of many reasons why I doubt we were ever interested in the first place.

Wasnt talking to you but do carry on, amusing.

You can get a great deal of overpriced crap at Harrods. You can pick up some great bargains at Aldi.

Yea thats the reason, lets go with that.

Defour is DCM like Ramsey in double pivot, well seemingly with whoscored for several matches. I always thought he was a DCM and his complete lack of through balls suggest such. Never a number 10 lol

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/776572/Live/Europe-UEFA-Champions-League-2013-2014-FC-Porto-Austria-Wien

This is what I thought, and one of many reasons why I doubt we were ever interested in the first place.

Wasnt talking to you but do carry on, amusing.

Fair enough. Try quoting :thumb:

• Like 1

You can get a great deal of overpriced crap at Harrods. You can pick up some great bargains at Aldi.

Someone needs to go shopping with Lambert then. :)

Spewing. Cant say in surprised. Our owner doesn't give a shit

Because everyone knows that what every owner should do is purchase any player that is ever linked to that club - no matter how tedious the link may be, right?!

Its not about not getting defour. Its just another good player were not in for due to wages or fees. We will sign another syllable and Dawkins to 'lift' the club. But hey some of you are happy we have turned into relegation battlers with a Wigan like budget...

Edited by KSV

Â