Steven Defour

Avflife

WELCOME!

Tease me like this and I will hunt you down :)

Who said I was teasing? :detect:                             :D

That's it. I have a very particular set of skills. Unfortunately they're mostly based around eating and drinking. And sleeping. So you should be OK.
  • Like 2

Nothing majorly revealing. But an interview here with quotes.

Wilfried Van Moer, club icon Standard, knows Steven Defour well. He advises on the midfielder to move to Anderlecht and sees him prefer the English Aston Villa draw.

Defour at Porto is not often play, and a transfer in January seems likely. He does not want to make his World Cup next summer in jeopardy.

"What Defour does: he may come in any case back to Belgium. That would be a huge step backwards. A career that can snap, "warns Van Moer in Antwerp Gazette.

Aston Villa, which finds Van Moer be a good choice. "Without a doubt. That boy has guaranteed the talent to make it in England where and when a decent team too. "

Brilliant the so called ITK’s are out again...

No-one's claiming to be ITK as far as I can see. You're choosing to read too much into the last few humourous pages and getting annoyed in the process. Which is your prerogative I suppose :/
  • Like 3

I still can't see this happening even though it seems we are actually trying to negoitiate a transfer.  Whenever an agent mentions a clubs interest 99% of the time that club does not get the player.

He advises on the midfielder to move to Anderlecht and sees him prefer the English Aston Villa draw.

Many people prefer the English Aston Villa draw - just ask Sheffield United :rolleyes:

And Bradford and Doncaster, in fact any team from the Yorkshire region!

He advises on the midfielder to move to Anderlecht and sees him prefer the English Aston Villa draw.

Many people prefer the English Aston Villa draw - just ask Sheffield United :rolleyes:
And Bradford and Doncaster, in fact any team from the Yorkshire region!

I just think we are the easiest draw in cup for any team.

Looking into what kind of third party ownership is surrounding Steven Defour, hopefully we don't get another Tevezgate.

We won't.

As I understand it, 3rd party ownership is now banned in the Premier League, so to sign him he wouldn't be allowed to be owned by a 3rd party.

It wasn't banned when Tevez arrived, and even so, "tevez-gate" came about by his 3rd party ownership being concealed. NOT the fact that he was 3rd party owned.

(This is, incidentally, why so many people didn't understand the difference between the QPR 3rd party scandal and the Tevez issue)

Looks like we will have to buy out his 'third-party ownership' as well as paying a fee to Porto, would it be worth it personally I'd say without a doubt yes. Do remember having to do the same on FM for a defender from Porto lol.

I'd rather have so called ITK excitement than actual pessimist depression

I'm more than happy to read ITK info. Am not particularly bothered as to whether it's true either...

Also think we should reopen the ITK thread - even though all the ITKs were totally shot down for being bullshitters it was still the most read thread on Villatalk if I remember correctly.

• Like 2

Â