Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

Fair play to him. The right kind of performance and needed Suarez to cheat to not get the win.

More of that please Paul, much more of that.

So frustrating - if we'd beaten Palace and Fulham - even remains unbeaten - then we'd be looking up, not down, saying we,re having a good season and this thread would be 175 pages shorter.

I think lambert was way too polite with that cheating worm Suarez

He's damned if he does, he'd be the one that would get the fine for telling it how it is.

Seeing as the BBC/Sky/gutter press have set the precedent from that action to basically defend diving, I can't see it going away any time soon.

Lock the thread or at least change the title. He will have his view that he needs one or two big men upfront so we can hoof it in many situations. I will not agree with this but I can live with it. I hope if we can grow and get some more good players he will be less prone to turn to this tactics. 

• Like 1

10th in the PL on the budget he's had, the problems he's had, the cutting he's had to do and the crap he takes from us.

We're dumb. I'm not getting all rose tinted cos of one game. Look at the league. How the hell can we complain, especially when you look at what's happening to clubs around us.

• Like 2

Nobody can knock Lambert after today's performance. Let's face it, it's up to the players to keep up that level. Either way, the lads played well and it took a cheat to to deny us victory. That and Gabby getting injured.

Well done for recognising that Bennett and Luna aren't good enough. I'm sure there's managers out there that wouldn't admit to making such mistakes and keep playing them. However, getting Bertrand in is a masterstroke and deserving of praise.

• Like 2

Dear Paul,

Please sort out the home form as then I promise we'll stop abusing you. ;)

x Chris.

In fairness tonight is why I don't totally give up on Lambert. Even after a poor run, we always seem to have the ability to pull a good result against a decent team out of our locker. Our football was also outstanding first half which hints at better days if we could sign a number 10 and the players didn't hate playing at Villa Park.

10th in the PL on the budget he's had, the problems he's had, the cutting he's had to do and the crap he takes from us.

We're dumb. I'm not getting all rose tinted cos of one game. Look at the league. How the hell can we complain, especially when you look at what's happening to clubs around us.

Absolutely spot on.