Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

Guys you'll need this thread if we lose against the Baggies. It'll be back to square one. Not being negative, but we are not known for being the most consistant side in the league are we. As I said ealier, lets not get to carried away with this performance, we have seen it before..........

That's why it's so stupid. You can't be pro-Lambert after a good performance and switch to Lambert out after a defeat (and vice versa).

Anyway, I'm not asking for the thread to be locked I'd just prefer the opportunity to post in a more positive Lambert thread. 

• Like 1

You will have noted that the discussion in this thread has not just been about Lambert being sacked and it has included positivity in equal measure.

You can't expect every thread to be in duplicate because it doesn't meet your point of view.

We have been midtable all season and I think we will finish around that position. 

Being a midtable side is a pretty boring/frustrating existence but if it is an improvement on the season before than you'd be mad to sack the manager and throw everything up in the air again. 

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 3

compared to the corresponding fixtures last year i think we have accumulated the same amount of points

(ignoring cardiff/hull/crystal palace; but if you throw these in using wigan (h), reading (a), qpr (h) as proxies we're actually down on points)

meh hopefully just carry on picking up enough points here and there to avoid an anxious end to the season for the first time in 4 years

As you all know, I am firmly in the Lambert in crowd, but this thread should not be changed after one performance. There should be a decision on the future at the end of the season, so in/out should not matter now.

• Like 2

Just got up and can't wait to put match of the day on. I enjoyed yesterdays match so so much. Let's hope we continue playing that way. I've no idea what triggered that performance but let's hope we now finish like last season.

So you admit now that you have, "No idea."

Isn't that what the majority of posters to this thread/site have been painstakingly trying to point out to you all along?

My advice to you would be this:

"Go back to bed." ;)

Edited by villa-revolution

Just got up and can't wait to put match of the day on. I enjoyed yesterdays match so so much. Let's hope we continue playing that way. I've no idea what triggered that performance but let's hope we now finish like last season.

Isn't that what the majority of posters to this thread/site have been painstakingly trying to point out to you all along?

"Go back to bed." ;)

Haha you do amuse me.

"Go back to bed." ;)

Haha you do amuse me.

& you amuse Randy Lerner, Paul Faulkner & Paul Lambert.