Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

It's not like there are other great managers queuing up to take the job. There is no point sacking another manager. 

What so we have to just throw in the towel and accept relegation then?

I notice other teams have sacked their clueless managers and had a turn around in form and play better stuff than we do in such a short length of time...

But no lets continue with Lamebert and trust in Bowery to get us out of this

Edited by AshVilla

It's not like there are other great managers queuing up to take the job. There is no point sacking another manager. 

Doesn't need to be a great manager, anyone could do a better job than Lambert has done.

He's a dinosaur. 1980's football and abysmal selections and signings

Edited by sne

There is something very wrong at Villa Park. Part of me wants him gone but another part of me knows it will just be the same shit roller coaster once again.

The whole of the club is broken. Would any football fan really miss Aston Villa from the Premier League? No because we've been shit for the past three and a half years.

• Like 1

No point sacking the manager, he needs to be backed to bring in Premiership quality players instead of having to take punts on people because they'll play for 2 bob a week.

But he is getting nothing from the squad available. He isn't going to get the backing to bring in PL experienced players. We need a manager that can come in and motivate the crap squad we have.

I would still wait and see until the end of the season.

But: We are in relegation battle again after having a full summer window with signings aimed to fit the new philosophy and no departing players that Lambert did not want gone.

I am now officially a doubter of the "young and hungry" philosophy.

Players on the pitch today not good enough:

Lowton

Baker

Luna

El Ahmadi

Weimann

Bowery

Bacuna

There is something very wrong at Villa Park. Part of me wants him gone but another part of me knows it will just be the same shit roller coaster once again.

The whole of the club is broken. Would any football fan really miss Aston Villa from the Premier League? No because we've been shit for the past three and a half years.

Well said and sadly very true. Something is really wrong there and 38,000 will soon become 18,000. Atleast we have a Championship quality squad for next season....almost!