Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

just read lawros 'preview' of the game in his bbc prediction article. 6 paragraphs of 'preview', only one sentence mentioning us, and only one paragraph about the game. the rest all about united's season and their plans for January.

I know I should be used to it but it still pisses me off.

Worst Manure side i have ever seen

What better way to end the hoodoo they have over us at villa park

Newcastle did it at old trafford last weekend

We won't get a better chance. Then again were Villa so i expect them to win comfortably without getting out of fourth gear

We won't get a better chance. Then again were Villa so i expect them to win comfortably without getting out of fourth gear

And kick off after the result? Can you explain that please, you think we’ll lose, we probably will lose but when it happens respond as if its a surprise?

I do not mind losing providing we fight hard and give a good account of ourselves

I'm secretly begging to be proved wrong and if we do win i will be the first to admit i was wrong

But we have had this trend for a while now where teams who are on a poor run of form just need to turn up to win against us and its annoying

I will not give the manager or the players stick were we to lose 1 - 0 and it were a close fiercely contested game or they got lucky and scored against the run of play

But make no mistake If we play as poorly as we did against the Fulham Pensioners last week then they will get stick and deservedly so

Losing doesn't always hurt and i can accept defeat but what does hurt is the nature of the defeat and if we play poorly then i have the right to vent my frustrations

Edited by AshVilla

so Ashley Young thinks Aston Villa is primed to get Man Utd's season back on track...the cheeky bastard.

I can think of a few of our past players that would put him in row Z for that comment.

lets just hope he is playing and that our current crop have the same attitude as some of our old players like Andy Gray and Shaun Teale.

ps .....perhaps he's been forgotten and is trying to get his name in the lime light ..... like his hero Tom Daley.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

so Ashley Young thinks Aston Villa is primed to get Man Utd's season back on track...the cheeky bastard.

I can think of a few of our past players that would put him in row Z for that comment.

lets just hope he is playing an that our current crop have the same attitude as some of our old players like Andy Gray and Shaun Teale

I'm sure I'm not the only one who was happy for him getting a big move to United, but ever since he got there he has been such a prick. From one of my favourite players to one of my most hated.

I wonder what the odds are of Clark clattering Young in the box, only for Young to get a booking for diving?

I've also been informed that RVP was injured in training so may not play - though I can't find anything to back that up.

Edited by CardiffGreens

I'm sure I'm not the only one who was happy for him getting a big move to United, but ever since he got there he has been such a prick.

I think he was always a bit of a prick to be honest. Moaning, diving, waving his member around all over the internet.