Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Guzan

Lowton Clark Baker Luna

Herd

Bacuna  Westwood KEA Gabby

Benteke

for me. Big Christian is out of form but still offers more than Andi. Both Bacuna and Gab are capable of getting to the line and putting in the sort of crosses that he needs.

Playing Chris Herd in to add a little bite and to counteract Rooney dropping off RVP.  

I would play this team as well.

I think it's about the best we can muster with our best CB and best CM missing.

I think if Gabby is up for it we can take it as he can run past their defence. Would really be sweet to have benteke back since lately it`s been like playing with no striker at all. Weimann needs to be off and either someone like bacuna or even Lowton should be pushed up. Think bacuna will do a better job there, would be interesting to see. Midfield id crucial though, we need to have more composure back there and having a DM sounds good. Delph will be sorely missed in a dogshit midfield. I think we would have taken this match easily a couple of rounds ago but now I only see loss on this, specially with fabian out. Need that miracle, and my bet is on gabby.

Guzan

Lowton Clark Baker Luna

Herd

Bacuna  Westwood KEA Gabby

Benteke

for me. Big Christian is out of form but still offers more than Andi. Both Bacuna and Gab are capable of getting to the line and putting in the sort of crosses that he needs.

Playing Chris Herd in to add a little bite and to counteract Rooney dropping off RVP.  

Swap Bacuna for Tonev and get Herd out the team for Sylla and I'd be more inclined to agree.

They look flaky and vulnerable. In a funny way I would be more happy if we were playing them at mold trafford than at home. I know we have been mostly poor at Villa Park, and that we are missing key players (Vlaar, Delph) but this could be our time to get this monkey off our back. For once if we take the lead I think we will beat them. Come on Villa!

------------------Guzan------------------

Lowton----Clark----Baker-----Luna

-------------Herd-----Sylla--------------

---------------Westwood----------------

Weimann----------------Agbonlahor

--------------Benteke------------------

I think with Vlaar out (assuming) i think we will need alot of protection for the back four. With Herd and Sylla mopping up. It may even be required with Vlaar.. Herd can help Lowton and Sylla to cover Luna

When Delph comes back he can take Westwoods role.

I think with Vlaar out (assuming) i think we will need alot of protection for the back four. With Herd and Sylla mopping up. It may even be required with Vlaar.. Herd can help Lowton and Sylla to cover Luna

Swap bacuna for Westwood & tonev for weiman

I like this mostly but Sylla was terrible the one game he played. He seemed to be sweating a lot from the off whether he's like that all the time or he was sick. He certainly seemed lethargic. I would play Westwood in Sylla's spot and give KEA licence to get forward where he was brilliant in the Crewe game and his goals have come from him turning up in an advanced position at the right time. Delph KEA and Vlaar have been our three best players this season yet so many dismiss KEA. I don't think people appreciate the role he's played in our good results.