Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Wasn't it reported that we had the chance of bringing in Ki, but we wanted to buy and Swansea only would do a loan, can't remember where I saw that though, every time I've seen him for Sunderland he's look really brill.

edit: I've just looked out, looks like it was only a rumour on twitter

Edited by useless

Lescott on loan, already 4th choice at city, he needs to be playing in World Cup year.

Experienced CM, don't know who, give me a multi million pound contract with several scouts and I'll get back to you.

Ronaldinho looks like he's on a free from Mineiro. One last European hurrah?

Put him in that Pirlo role and I bet he would still flourish.

Would be interesting to see him in that role.

Would still like us take a 300/500k punt amongst the experienced lads with Joe Lolley of Kiddy Harriers who is going to be the next non-league to prem player, he is a MASSIVE Villa fan... see Ian Taylor who once played for Moor Green

45]

Joe Lolley@Lolleyj10

Get in me babies! Huge win for us. #avfc

Never heard of him... ;)

I've heard a few people mention Joe Lolley, I had no idea that was POB! Fair play to him, he's come a long way from having people post pictures of Kryton in Off Topic :D

• Like 2

Ronaldinho looks like he's on a free from Mineiro.  One last pay day

the venkys will be on the phone to him now....

we wont be snatching anyone from under the nose of besiktas, only one reason the likes of lescott and ronaldinho would move there and its not where we are competitive

think the lescott talk is agent fishing, will be surprised if city let him go, he might be 4th choice but kompany ahs had niggly injuries and demichellis has been poor

Â