Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

I don't think anybody seriously thought we'd be in for De Bruyne for a permanent move. Who knows about a loan though?

If Chelsea do want that sort of coin for him, then it would probably be better for them to loan him out for now. The regular football would secure his World-Cup place and if he impresses in the tournament, they could realistically sell for that fee.

Kouyate, Defour and Zaha will do nicely. Imagine a starting 11 at the end of January of the following, Guzan, Bacuna, Vlaar, Kouyate, Clark, Westwood, Delph, Gabby, Defour, Zaha and Benteke, either 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 :D

Edited by Avflife

noone will buy him for that amount. Chelsea are dreaming. He has barely proven himself consistently in the Premier League. Same criticism Benteke got after playing 1 great season.

Lets hope Randy and Paul get his plans in place quick. We have a bit of time before our next league game. So i hope the transfers get in quick.

Not sure how Dann is playing, but I read Palace are looking at him. Is he worth getting if the price is low enough?

Wouldn't mind Dann tbh, looked absolutely quality alongside Johnson (the strongest of the two) before he was ruled out for the season before Blues were relegated :)

Ki will be at Swansea next season you'd think. Natural replacement for Britton.

I suppose so. But if we don't get anyone like him in Jan maybe we could try to get him in the summer, if a chance emerges.

Edited by AVTuco

Maybe it's just his association with McLeish but Scott Dann kind of reminds me of the type of player lambert's tried to rid us of over the past 18 months. Having said that Heitinga could be a good shout, although it's more likely he'd be brought in as cover for Vlaar rather than to form a partnership with him.

Would Johnny heitiaga be worth a bid like himself and vlaar would be used to playing together could form a good partnership

Heard someone say he we was on about 60k ... so there's no chance of that happening. Can't say i'm too gutted though!

Would Johnny heitiaga be worth a bid like himself and vlaar would be used to playing together could form a good partnership

Heard someone say he we was on about 60k ... so there's no chance of that happening. Can't say i'm too gutted though!

60k a week and Everton can't wait to get rid of him.

60k a week and Everton can't wait to get rid of him.

A slight aside - but isn't Everton the club we aspire to be ? - Yet even they are paying £60k pw wages ?  - Hmmmmmmmm

No thanks to Heitinga or Dann ( experienced but really not that good ) or Marveaux who was mentioned earlier ( gets injured way too much ). Mohammed Sissoko could be an interesting one but no idea if he's any good still and would presumably want huge wages as he's on a free and was at PSG. Ronaldinho ? Behave... ;)

Â