Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Leon Britton

Anthony Knockaert

Sylvain Marveaux

Would bolster the midfield no end!

I like the first two, great suggestions.

Marveaux though? Never seen anything good in him?

He's actually really good. Could do a decent job on loan for a bit anyway.
What do you think he could add?
An ability to be able to play midfield....

Like KEA then?

He's not really a link player between midfield and attack. Similar to Delph (in a way) and Westwood. Doesn't really offer that much going forward, as you can probably already tell.

Leon Britton

Anthony Knockaert

Sylvain Marveaux

Like KEA then?

He's not really a link player between midfield and attack. Similar to Delph (in a way) and Westwood. Doesn't really offer that much going forward, as you can probably already tell.

:thumb:

I remember seeing him on the wing for Newcastle, maybe that is why he didn't impress.

Leon Britton

Anthony Knockaert

Sylvain Marveaux

Like KEA then?

I remember seeing him on the wing for Newcastle, maybe that is why he didn't impress.

The good thing about him is that he can play a variety of different positions in midfield, outwide or in and AM type role. I think he could add another dimension to our attack, and do what I think Dawkins was supposed to do last season...

Leon Britton

Anthony Knockaert

Sylvain Marveaux

Like KEA then?

The good thing about him is that he can play a variety of different positions in midfield, outwide or in and AM type role. I think he could add another dimension to our attack, and do what I think Dawkins was supposed to do last season...

Cool, yeah why not. Add him to the list. :)

Kiyotake is surely a go again no? Defour would be decent too. Be happy with them two and a CB. I'd take lescott for sure.

Belgian international? Can't be that bad! I'd be happy with that! Loan or signing?

Kiyotake is surely a go again no? Defour would be decent too. Be happy with them two and a CB. I'd take lescott for sure.

Belgian international? Can't be that bad! I'd be happy with that! Loan or signing?

Defour would be a permanent if we did get him but I can't see it happening, would love it though as I reckon he would certainly improve our team

• Like 1

rumours over net we want Steven Defour in Jan, anyone heard anything regarding this?

It basically stems from the fact that Lambert was at the Belgium-Colombia game, the Atleti-Porto game and apparently had scouts at the Sporting-Porto game. He seems the most likely candidate.

Kiyotake is surely a go again no?

I think he'd be our number one Summer transfer target. He wont move in January but Summer we should absolutely go for him, barring we don't make any additions in his position this window.

Bring in Defour on a permanent deal and then loan an attacking midfielder... Bring Kiyotake in when the summer hits and then we would be a stronger side for it...

--------------Guzan

---------Okore--Vlaar

Lowton------------------Luna

---------Defour--Delph

----------------Kiyotake

Agbonlahor----------Albie/Weimann

----------------Benteke

• Like 2

Defour is looking likely to move to the PL but I can see someone like Swansea or Newcastle (esp. if Cabaye leaves) snapping him up.

We're going for loans and we'll have to settle for that.

Thanks for taking a dump on my dreams and hopes for this window.  ;)

Â