Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Surely Lescott would be intrested in us rather than Besiktas?

lescott will be interested in whoever pays him the most, typical english footballer, been in semi retirement for a couple of years but he's on £80k odd a week without a care in the world

Ronaldinho looks like he's on a free from Mineiro.  One last European hurrah?

s_37_596__37596-xlarge.jpg

That's what I want to see.

Put him in that Pirlo role and I bet he would still flourish.

Here's some highlights from a recent game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-F2zIplkFQ

The only English words he'd need to learn would be

"Shoot"

"Pass there" (With accompanied finger pointing)

and

"Move there" (With more accompanied finger pointing}

One thing our players need is a bit of on the filed direction from someone they respect and he'd definitely fill that quota...yes I am talking about it as if it's likely to happen...Hopefully this Beskitas talk is nonsense, or it will be when he hears the Villatalk are interested.

Give him a project to get his teeth into and I'm sure he'd flourish.

esporte-ronaldinho-gaucho-atletico-minei

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

This thread is hilarious. Mata and Ronaldinho! Ffs try to stay on planet earth

Just a bit of fun. It's not like Randy is reading this and thinking "Oh go on then you guys, you deserve it. Hi yeah is that Ron? Fancy playing for Villa? Sorted."

• Like 1

I think we should get an experienced Centre Back in via loan for a short term fix until we get Vlarr back. I don't think Baker and Clark are too great together and we need some experience at the back.

Dunno who, some have been suggesting Lescott, maybe if City would cover his wages. Otherwise I dunno who we could bring it.

I'd also desperately like to see a creative midfielder but that might be next summer now. Hoping we go back to Kiyotake who wouldn't be on much in regards to wages.

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 46m  Chelsea's initial asking price for Kevin De Bruyne: £25m. Wolfsburg have opened the negotiations to lower the fee on Monday. #CFC

Well out of our price range for De Bruyne, unless they let him go out on loan.

Â