Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

"The player Lambert asked about loaning was Zaha, but apparently salary was insane!" - "Wouldn't surprise me... He will be on 30k+ at United without doing a great deal in comparison to others who have done more in the Championship!"

I would be shocked if he was not on 30K+ where he is Mattyp-avfc given the fee paid for him and where he is now playing. If we cannot pay the wages the likes of Zaha command like we could not pay what Barry wanted in the summer and consider PL wages "insane" foreveryoung then I am at a loss to know who we think we can get that will make a difference on less than 30k a week. 

Would still like us take a 300/500k punt amongst the experienced lads with Joe Lolley of Kiddy Harriers who is going to be the next non-league to prem player, he is a MASSIVE Villa fan... see Ian Taylor who once played for Moor Green

Get in me babies! Huge win for us. #avfc

Never heard of him... ;)

• Like 2

Would still like us take a 300/500k punt amongst the experienced lads with Joe Lolley of Kiddy Harriers who is going to be the next non-league to prem player, he is a MASSIVE Villa fan... see Ian Taylor who once played for Moor Green

Never heard of him... ;)

really? been myself and others raving about him last few weeks... Similar player to Lee Trundle (Skill and plenty goals) best player in Non-League by a country mile!! Peterborough after him, and we seen how they made Gayle into prem player... Lolley is far better than Gayle ;)

Could have impact at Villa, one day!!! Ian Taylor cost Port Vale 15k from Moor Green :)

I love the tweet with him going ''Albrighton FFS'' :)

Edited by Villan4Life

Lescott would take a wage cut to play for Villa, wouldn't he? He's a Villa boy, after all....I think this could happen.

I don't think lescott will ever come back to the Midlands if rumours are to be believed.

"see Ian Taylor who once played for Moor Green" & Keith Leonard who also played for Kiddy & Highgate Villan4Life? I would hope the club would be aware of a player who is playing so near to home and if not, they can get a scout around there to run the rule on him.   

Never heard of him... ;)

really? been myself and others raving about him last few weeks... Similar player to Lee Trundle (Skill and plenty goals) best player in Non-League by a country mile!! Peterborough after him, and we seen how they made Gayle into prem player... Lolley is far better than Gayle ;)

Could have impact at Villa, one day!!! Ian Taylor cost Port Vale 15k from Moor Green :)

He used to post on here.  :thumb:

• Like 3

Never heard of him... ;)

What was his username Dodgyknees?

Never heard of him... ;)

From memory wasn't it AVFCPrideofBrum???

• Like 4

Never heard of him... ;)

From memory wasn't it AVFCPrideofBrum???

Yeah, he used to not have a life like the rest of us. Had around 30k posts.

Lescott would take a wage cut to play for Villa, wouldn't he? He's a Villa boy, after all....I think this could happen.

I don't think lescott will ever come back to the Midlands if rumours are to be believed.

Internet Myth

Internet Myth

If that's the case I stand corrected.

Â