Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Would still like us take a 300/500k punt amongst the experienced lads with Joe Lolley of Kiddy Harriers who is going to be the next non-league to prem player, he is a MASSIVE Villa fan... see Ian Taylor who once played for Moor Green

45]

Joe Lolley@Lolleyj10

Get in me babies! Huge win for us. #avfc

Never heard of him... ;)

I've heard a few people mention Joe Lolley, I had no idea that was POB! Fair play to him, he's come a long way from having people post pictures of Kryton in Off Topic :D

Yeah but do you remember the VillaTalk 5-a-side team? They were rubbish! Clearly he's not good enough... ;)

Said we should have signed Knockaert in the Summer from Leicester, bet he will go for a pretty penny now but I'd love us to sign him. A lot of potential in the lad and he keeps on improving.

Also like the look of that foristieri from watford although admittedly i havent seen a lot of him.

Said we should have signed Knockaert in the Summer from Leicester, bet he will go for a pretty penny now but I'd love us to sign him. A lot of potential in the lad and he keeps on improving.

Also like the look of that foristieri from watford although admittedly i havent seen a lot of him.

Would love to get him. Doubt we will though

Great little player.

Ex-Liverpool DM Mohamed Sissokho has been released by PSG and is linked to an un-named Premiership club according to SSN. Wonder if it's us.

Can't believe he only turns 29 later this month. With a vast amount of experience at some top clubs in Europe you would think they'd be teams lining up to sign him.

Must be a reason why they aren't?

Edit:

Just looked and apparently Anderlecht couldn't reach an agreement to sign him but he passed a medical and trained with them. Reading also tried to sign him.

I'd give him a shot to be honest.

Edited by samjp26

Sissokho always looked pretty poor technically to me despite being physically very strong. That said you can't be a complete donkey on the ball to play for the clubs he has played for.

He's certainly better than Sylla and I'd think could do a job for us, so why not?

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Sissokho always looked pretty poor technically to me despite being physically very strong. That said you can't be a complete donkey on the ball to play for the clubs he has played for.

He's certainly better than Sylla and I'd think could do a job for us, so why not?

Yeah he always came across as a typical defensive midfielder, not a playmaker in the slightest but somebody who will.. well, defend.

Could be a good shout, as a free signing as well it seems likely with our tight budget and would leave more room for Lambert to work with for an attacking player.

Yeah he always came across as a typical defensive midfielder, not a playmaker in the slightest but somebody who will.. well, defend.

Could be a good shout, as a free signing as well it seems likely with our tight budget and would leave more room for Lambert to work with for an attacking player.

Is he the one who had problems with his eyesight?

Â