Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Can someone please tell me why Lambert came here. No backing in the transfer market from Lerner. I wonder how long he will put up with it?

Norwich > Aston Villa

Even without money we remain a significantly bigger club

The crocodile is eating the wrong club then isn't it?

• Like 2

So what lessons have we learned today? We should never abuse and label great posters when things did not come off as planned.

Abusing and labeling others on the forum is wrong. And also against site rules I believe. But at the same time, if a poster is going around spouting out a load of rumours and claiming to have been given the information from a source, and that doesn't come off then you are opening yourself up to criticism. (I don't know what you have said or done etc so this isn't directly aimed at you)

The solution is simple - keep stuff to yourself, OR add a disclaimer to your post stating that you in no way accept responsibility if a rumour does not come off, OR, stop playing secret squirrels and tell everyone where you got the rumour from!

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

Come on people, let's not argue, let us get our groove on for these last few hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8V6pPHMSEo

Bless my heart, bless my soul. Didn't think I'd make it to 22 years old. (True Dat fam) There must be someone up above sayin',
"Come on,
Otto, you got to come on up. You got to hold on...Hey, you got to hold on..."

So, bless my heart and bless yours too. I don't know where I'm gonna go. Don't know what I'm gonna do. There must be somebody up above sayin', "Come on, Lambert, you got to come on now!..."

And Lambert say "You got to hold on...Hey, you got to hold on...Yeah! You got to wait! Yeah! You got to wait!"

And we say "But I don't wanna wait! No, I don't wanna wait..."

So, bless my heart and bless my mind.
we got so much to do (Transfer business for an attacking midfielder, centre half a and maybe another midfielder?), but we ain't got much time.

So, must be someone up above saying,
"Come on, Lernerl! Yeah, you got to back up Lambert!

Lerner say "You got to hold on...Yeah, you got to hold on...Yeah! You got to wait!"

And we say "I don't wanna wait! But I don't wanna wait! No, I don't wanna wait!"

You got to hold on...You got to hold on..You got to hold on..You got to hold on...

I'm hoping for something all of a sudden to start rumbling out about half nine and then we're one of those "Plenty more to come after 11 stories" and then it's finally revealed we've signed an attacking midfielder of some reputation.

But for now, I'm just holding on and going with it baby.

• Like 1

Big window with lots of financial support needed in the summer or I'll have run out of patience with Randy. I can see what he's doing. He's put in a LOT more money than people realise, mainly paying wages for flops, but with so many players now shifted, we need to get the finger out and support the manager

• Like 2

Big window with lots of financial support needed in the summer or I'll have run out of patience with Randy. I can see what he's doing. He's put in a LOT more money than people realise, mainly paying wages for flops, but with so many players now shifted, we need to get the finger out and support the manager

This.

WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING??!!

FFS LAMBERT GET YOUR FINGERS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't think it's lambert it's all to do with randy not making money available

Problem is that Lambert probably didn't have a plan b in case the Hoolahan transfer didn't go through...

I've seen that a lot, I'm pretty sure it'll pass for fact soon enough after it gets repeated and repeated. No proof for it though at all, the man himself said they were looking at lots of different possibilties for the "number 10" role. 

Why is everyone getting their knickers so badly twisted anyway?! I'm sure we'd have liked a couple more in, not going to be the end of the world if we have to wait till the summer for a coupel of new faces is it.

We just scored 4 at home and beat the baggies when they looked certs to win 9 mins in. Isn't that something a bit more positive than being a part of the deadline day headlines on Sky?

It isn't in Villatalks mentality to ever be positive, even if we won Champions League

I'm not bothered about him being around, what I want to know is :

a) Is he trying to sell the club?

•          IF the answer is yes, what timescales are we working to, is it a figure of speech or is a deal realistic in terms of our asking price, and will the limbo effect our team building plans. 
  •          IF the answer is no, what are the medium/long terms plans for team building, have PL & PF got the tools to do the job to meet  the fans expectation or are they just stewards of Austerity

B) His absence is plentiful, has Paul Faulkner and Paul Lambert sufficient empowerment to run the club in a progressive manner from his distance.

c) The austerity programme has been implemented, when can we expect to get back to signing players commensurate with the progress required to move the club forward.

d) We fans have a decision to make in May in terms of season tickets, what can you tell us that will convince us we are buying in to a progressive and ascertive plan to succeed in terms of the team.

to the mods

ps ....sorry thought i was in the Randy Lerner Thread

Edited by TRO

Â