Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

If we do genuinely have an option to buy in Bertrand's contract then I'd consider this January to be acceptable. I like the look of him.

Very sensible post that,

Didnt someone official confirm that? Or did i just dream it?

Only Pat Murphy. No reliable source yet.

If you want me to stop preaching, PM me. What was it you and Richard said 'All ye of little faith'? Mwwwhaaaa

You never preach when you shine the Gent's shoes? Strange. Hell, keep preaching baby, you mean nothing to me anyway. If you want to continue abusing and labeling me and Richard for sharing information, go for it champ... chump. 

You didnt share anything?! Just cryptic hints all window. Suck it up!!

• Like 1

If we do genuinely have an option to buy in Bertrand's contract then I'd consider this January to be acceptable. I like the look of him.

Very sensible post that,
Didnt someone official confirm that? Or did i just dream it?

Doubt its in the loan agreement but i dont think chelsea see him as their long term left back and so he will be available at some point, thing is will bigger clubs be interested? From what i've seen, yes.

Hopefully lambert can work some of that scottish charm om him. There will probably be other teams in for him, but if he gets enough playtime, Enjoy the team, and all the shit around it he might stay! Show him some love!

If you want me to stop preaching, PM me. What was it you and Richard said 'All ye of little faith'? Mwwwhaaaa

You never preach when you shine the Gent's shoes? Strange. Hell, keep preaching baby, you mean nothing to me anyway. If you want to continue abusing and labeling me and Richard for sharing information, go for it champ... chump. 

You didnt share anything?! Just cryptic hints all window. Suck it up!!

Why are so upset about it? 

• Like 2

Just ignore them Gentleman, there's no point.

Oh well lets get drunk whats the deadline drinking time lol

Waaaay ahead of you !

About to get started!

• Like 1

I agree with this, though not sure if we will be able to afford him, especially if some bigger teams come in for him.

Abusing you lol. What, because you don't like people answering you back and you have been found out to actually know nothing?

Â