Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

I was trying to think of clever word play for Clattenburg and Battenberg, but then I remembered Battenberg is tasty and enjoyable, Clattenburg is just a jelheaded word removed.

As far as refs go, I'm alright with Clattenberg. One of the better ones out there IMO.

If we can get the three points here then we will have built a decent platform to attain a good points total over the next couple of months.

We have a lot of winnable games coming up and those around us (especially this weekend) are playing some tough matches.

I see this as 1-2 Villa (Delph and Kozak).

I was trying to think of clever word play for Clattenburg and Battenberg, but then I remembered Battenberg is tasty and enjoyable, Clattenburg is just a jelheaded word removed.

As far as refs go, I'm alright with Clattenberg. One of the better ones out there IMO.

He's my joint second most disliked. First is the fat word removed.

Hull came up 2nd and Reading went down 2nd bottom last season, so they effectively replaced each other and Reading are one of 2 teams (Sunderland) we did the double over last season, so purely for the corresponding fixture's sake we could do with winning this too :P

Fear not, Michael Palin has us winning 3-1. I've always liked Michael Palin. (Lawro, the word removed, says 1-1).

Erm, he also has West Brom to beat Arsenal 8-1!

Get down the bookies.

If we can get the three points here then we will have built a decent platform to attain a good points total over the next couple of months.

We have a lot of winnable games coming up and those around us (especially this weekend) are playing some tough matches.

I see this as 1-2 Villa (Delph and Kozak).

Our games coming up after the international break are very tough to begin with.

Spurs (we know what happened last time)

Everton (unbeaten this season).

Fear not, Michael Palin has us winning 3-1. I've always liked Michael Palin. (Lawro, the word removed, says 1-1).

He also has predicted 8-1 west brom against Arsenal. Copying Ripping yarns score lol

Hull are decent at home. 2-0 Hull.

We've scored against every team we've played so far in the League, can't see Hull's defence ending that run to be honest even though I do think it will be a tough game.

Erm. Aston Villa 0 - 1 Liverpool?

I hate predicting Villa games now.

Gabby will come in if he's fit but Lowton and maybe even Westwood will have to work their way back in. KEA has been great and I couldn't be happier for him.

It's great to have competition for places!