Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Although Westwood is back in due to blatant favoritism, I'm kind of happy in a way as it will put the 'we've missed his composure' argument of some on here to the test.

Not a great bench, no real game changers there. Maybe Tonev if we're trailing and need someone to take some shots and perhaps Sylla if we're getting walked over. Hopefully we won't be in such a desperate situation though.

Although Westwood is back in due to blatant favoritism, I'm kind of happy in a way as it will put the 'we've missed his composure' argument of some on here to the test.

Maybe he is back in because he is a good player?

Hasn't been so far this season.

Loss for me and continue our up and down season.

A loss and everyone will be stringing themselves up again wanting Lambert and Lerner out.

Hull have annoyingly been playing well recently, lets hope we can keep up our half decent away form.

I want Lerner out win, lose or draw.

I back Lambert 100%, this does not change.

Hasn't been so far this season.

He played in our first 4 games and the only one where he was bad was Newcastle.  We outplayed Chelski and Arsenal and Liverpool shut up shop against us at home so not much he could do there.  Matter of opinion I suppose.