Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Guzan

Bacuna Vlaar Clark Luna

KEA Delph Westwood

Andi Kozak Gabby

Bit harsh on Baker but I think 4-3-3 is the formation for this game

I'd go with that too, they play 4-4-2 so hopefully this will give us a bit more control in midfield.

Just gutted that the beast is out, their centre back pairing is likely to be Curtis Davies and Paul Mcshane, he'd have had a field day against them pair !

Been advised not to wear colours today by someone who went last time and got chased by a Hull mob.

I'm with a hull mate and he said the opposite.

Maybe things have changed then.

My mate went under MON about 4 years ago, think it was a Mon night, said there was loads of trouble outside the ground.

Hopefully theyve calmed down since then and its an afternoon kick off too which helps.

Hopefully no one is basing the result of this game based on Hull being a smaller club, they're a capable of beating us as we are them. They're missing Brady but we've got more injuries to go with it. Steve Bruce has said he hates Villa so he'll get his team extra pumped.

5-1 Villa.

Hull are shite and Im gonna bet on Danny Graham just to make sure he doesn't score today.

The only good result they have had was v Newcastle. They won two home games 1-0 due to lucky pens vs Norwich and WHU, who offer little in attack. They are a bottom 3 team easily.

We will destory them.

Edited by AndyM3000

5-1 Villa.

Hull are shite and Im gonna bet on Danny Graham just to make sure he doesn't score today.

The only good result they have had was v Newcastle. They won two home games 1-0 due to lucky pens vs Norwich and WHU, who offer little in attack. They are a bottom 3 team easily.

We will destory them.

Don't be shy...say what you really think. ;)

Usually over confidence on here ends with a loss and then depression after getting too excited. I hope this isn't another one of those days.

Yeah I get that feel too. Think we are going to take it but nothing will surprise me