Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Loss for me and continue our up and down season.

A loss and everyone will be stringing themselves up again wanting Lambert and Lerner out.

Hull have annoyingly been playing well recently, lets hope we can keep up our half decent away form.

If we lose I will not be stringing myself up. Nor will I be moaning about Lambert or Lerner. 

• Like 1

What's Lowton done wrong? Or is it as simple as Herd is available and can cover more positions so is a better option as a sub?

Helenius must be better than Bowery... Surely...

Exactly my thoughts. Lowton has started the season poorly but was quality last. Wouldn't want to ostracise Lowton as I think he has the makings of an exceptionally good full back. 

If we are chasing the game we have no impetus from the bench at all. Hopefully this will not be the case though!!!

Could go either way this one. Hard to predict thats for sure!

Loss for me and continue our up and down season.

A loss and everyone will be stringing themselves up again wanting Lambert and Lerner out.

Hull have annoyingly been playing well recently, lets hope we can keep up our half decent away form.

If we lose I will not be stringing myself up. Nor will I be moaning about Lambert or Lerner.

A lot will, just hang around both of the above threads to see the overreactions.