Callum Robinson

sir_gary_cahill

terrible to bring him back this early. Poor management again at VP. This can only be good if he actually gets game time but knowing our stupid manager he will rot on the bench like Grealish or get 10 minutes here or there.

I would rather he gets 90 minutes.. finishes with 10-15 goals in league 1 and grows his confidence. This wont help his game coming back unless he plays.

Prove me wrong Paul but as you have wasted Grealish and continually ignored changing the line up despite scoring 2 goals in 1000 games.. i wont be holding my breath.

terrible to bring him back this early. Poor management again at VP. This can only be good if he actually gets game time but knowing our stupid manager he will rot on the bench like Grealish or get 10 minutes here or there.

I would rather he gets 90 minutes.. finishes with 10-15 goals in league 1 and grows his confidence. This wont help his game coming back unless he plays.

Prove me wrong Paul but as you have wasted Grealish and continually ignored changing the line up despite scoring 2 goals in 1000 games.. i wont be holding my breath.

In what way is calling back one of our young prospects to replace one of our worst players poor management.

Everything is a stick to beat at the moment.

what good has it done for Grealish. Doesn't even make the bench at times. If we had a manager that played him its a great decision. We will see. I hope he proves me wrong and plays him but I doubt it.

In what way is calling back one of our young prospects to replace one of our worst players poor management.

what good has it done for Grealish. Doesn't even make the bench at times. If we had a manager that played him its a great decision. We will see. I hope he proves me wrong and plays him but I doubt it.

We arent talking about Grealish though and to be fair if Lambert sees Robinson a better choice to bring on instead of Bent in the last 10mins then im all for it.  Good management in my opinion.  More pace and will close players down quicker than Bent ever would.  Might have held on for the win on Monday if it was him came on instead of Bent. 

I have liked the look of Robinson in the limited amount of times I have seen him play.

Thought he has looked better than Grealish.

Wouldn't it be great if both became influential players for us.

Having said that, this is only a good move if he gets to play. I am disappointed that Grealish has not been given at least a little game time. 

• Like 2

I have liked the look of Robinson in the limited amount of times I have seen him play.

Having said that, this is only a good move if he gets to play. I am disappointed that Grealish has not been given at least a little game time. 

Only thing holding Grealish back is that he is too light at the moment.  Hoping he will baulk up over the coming months.

Only thing holding Grealish back is that he is too light at the moment.  Hoping he will baulk up over the coming months.

Where the hell are you getting this from?

We arent talking about Grealish though and to be fair if Lambert sees Robinson a better choice to bring on instead of Bent in the last 10mins then im all for it. Good management in my opinion. More pace and will close players down quicker than Bent ever would. Might have held on for the win on Monday if it was him came on instead of Bent.

we will see what game time he gets and we can revisit this conversation. I am just making an early prediction. He could surprise us and start robbo and Jack against Burnley........

Swapping a disinterested experienced player for an enthusiastic inexperienced one - it's a risk, but regardless of anything else, I think it's the right thing to have done - Bent definitely doesn't have a future here, Callum might have, so we can have a look and make that decision.

Can we have a generous third round cup draw please so that we can have a good look at some of the borderline lads?

• Like 3

Can't think of many forwards who have come through the ranks to be a success at the club . I mean gabby has been okay , but it could have arguably have been much more . Fingers crossed that the lad can go on to great things , and hopefully bring us some much needed feel-good spirit .

Nothing wrong with bringing him back if he plays but after the disgraceful ostracisation of Grealish since he signed a new deal, I have no idea of whether that will happen.

Nothing wrong with bringing him back if he plays but after the disgraceful ostracisation of Grealish since he signed a new deal, I have no idea of whether that will happen.

FREE THE GREALISH ONE

• Like 1

DISGRACE AND SHAME ON ASTON VILLA!

#freeGrealish

Â