Callum Robinson

sir_gary_cahill

Can't think of many forwards who have come through the ranks to be a success at the club . I mean gabby has been okay , but it could have arguably have been much more . Fingers crossed that the lad can go on to great things , and hopefully bring us some much needed feel-good spirit .

Ok? He's our highest goalscorer in the premier league era, i think he's done great

Does he have an assist in him. We create nothing!

He's a striker, quick,strong, good finisher

Haven't seen much of him admittedly, but he seems to have a bit of a creative touch. Would I be wrong?

A little bit but that's not really his game

Can't think of many forwards who have come through the ranks to be a success at the club . I mean gabby has been okay , but it could have arguably have been much more . Fingers crossed that the lad can go on to great things , and hopefully bring us some much needed feel-good spirit .

Ok? He's our highest goalscorer in the premier league era, i think he's done great

Does he have an assist in him. We create nothing!

He's a striker, quick,strong, good finisher

Haven't seen much of him admittedly, but he seems to have a bit of a creative touch. Would I be wrong?

Our highest goalscorer in the premeir league ? I should feking think so , he's been there longer than the Holte End .

A little bit but that's not really his game

I think it is much more difficult for forwards to break through successfully into the first team.

I think it is much more difficult for forwards to break through successfully into the first team.

As much as it's fashionable to slag off Gabby nowadays, I'd argue a youth product playing 300 games, scoring 71 goals and playing for England a few times has been pretty successful for a youth product. It compares well to people like Anichebe and Ameobi who broke through at their clubs at a similar time. 

Think Robbo would sign up for that sort of career right now. He looked lively in a few of his sub appearences at the end of last season so hopefuklly he'll get a chance off the bench starting at Burnley.

• Like 2

As much as it's fashionable to slag off Gabby nowadays, I'd argue a youth product playing 300 games, scoring 71 goals and playing for England a few times has been pretty successful for a youth product. It compares well to people like Anichebe and Ameobi who broke through at their clubs at a similar time. 

Think Robbo would sign up for that sort of career right now. He looked lively in a few of his sub appearences at the end of last season so hopefuklly he'll get a chance off the bench starting at Burnley.

I think the key is hard work. Gabby spent most of his early career running his socks off and I don't think anyone could argue that he hasn't forged a great career for himself given his technical ability.

We've had several more highly rated strikers come through the academy in and around the time that Gabby has been at the club but they've all fallen over when it came time to make the step from talented kid to premier league regular.

Albrighton fizzled out, Gardner is either injured or not really making it. We're well overdue due for an academy prospect to come through and give us a few good years before becoming a megastar at top 3 club. It's frustrating.

Nothing wrong with bringing him back if he plays but after the disgraceful ostracisation of Grealish since he signed a new deal, I have no idea of whether that will happen.

This made me vomit, then when I looked at my vomit it spelt OTT.

Stay away from silly posts and alphabet soup: You'll be fine.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why was Robinson brought back from a successful loan, and been unused.

If it was cover in case Benteke got injured, surely he could have been returned at that stage.

Just seems counter-productive for his career.

Yeah seems a bit odd. Specially as Weimann will be back too for the next game.

Why was Robinson brought back from a successful loan, and been unused.

If it was cover in case Benteke got injured, surely he could have been returned at that stage.

Just seems counter-productive for his career.

Yeah seems a bit odd. Specially as Weimann will be back too for the next game.

Perhaps Lambert hoped we would dominate against the lesser teams and he could give him some minutes, as it's been we've struggled to cement victories....though perhaps some could argue Callum could be the one to do that job.

I hope he isn't too disappointed by sitting on the bench and not playing games as he was doing, hopefully he's sat there thinking about how he could have changed the game and learning from watching our guys either succeed...or more likely fail.

Needs to stay hungry, we don't have a manager who gambles all that often.

Â