What is that 1 song you love by that 1 artist you hate?

BOF

I don't hate any artists. But there are lots of songs/ bands that I shouldn't like, but I do, and I don't really care.

If it's catchy and gets me humming along, it doesn't bother me that it's some teeny-bopper, routine-dancing, manufactured boy or girl group.

• Like 1

Bloc Party - Two More Years

you dont like bloc party  :o

one of my favourite bands, the 1st album was probably the best of the 00s IMO and then you add in the indie discos, love them

Yep, I just never really liked their sound for some reason. Plus Kele came across as a bellend and their guitarist had a stupid haircut.

you dont like bloc party  :o

one of my favourite bands, the 1st album was probably the best of the 00s IMO and then you add in the indie discos, love them

Yep, I just never really liked their sound for some reason. Plus Kele came across as a bellend and their guitarist had a stupid haircut.

i think he is, got a great band and all he wants to do with them is make dance music, his solo stuff is ear bleedingly horrific

you dont like bloc party :o

I'm sure he's came across a fair few bell ends in his time.

• 8 years later...
11 hours ago, flamingsombrero said:

You could include the whole album in this topic. Signing Off was a good album. Turned to absolute shite from the second album onwards. I always have to exclude lovely man and Villa fan Brian Travers (RIP) from my UB40 ire though.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, flamingsombrero said:

Nah, Van the Man actually has a golden period. Blokes a complete arse but he does have a very creditable "best of" in his history, none of which is in at least the last 30 years or longer.

• Like 1

Â