What is that 1 song you love by that 1 artist you hate?

BOF

Inspired by a thread elsewhere on t'internet, I thought this was an interesting question because I'm sure everyone has an answer.

While everyone has artists that they can't stand and songs that they can't stand, is there a song you can't help but love from one of those same artists that you ordinarily switch off?

Go for it music lovers.

EDIT : To clarify. It's not even a 'guilty pleasures' thread because that implies the artist(s) is(are) in some way unfashionable to start with. This is just any artist, trendy or otherwise.

You know what, I am thinking of this but I a seriously struggling to come up with an answer, there has to be one out there.

I dont have my Ipod with me at the moment so I'll take a look on that when I get home and should be able to come up with a few answers

can you "love " a song ?

if you mean don't mind  then I guess I don't mind  that Boyzone cover version from Whistle Down the wind  ... where as usually hearing one of their songs makes me want to hack my ears off with a spoon

bickster, on 24 Sept 2013 - 5:52 PM, said:

James - Hymn from a Village

you pick arguably their weakest song 

I'm off to the things that piss you off thread to rant about you  :)

Its their only song, everything else is utter shite, oh sit down oh sit down oh sit down…

bickster, on 24 Sept 2013 - 6:06 PM, said:

tonyh29, on 24 Sept 2013 - 6:03 PM, said:

James - Hymn from a Village

you pick arguably their weakest song 

I'm off to the things that piss you off thread to rant about you  :)

Its their only song, everything else is utter shite, oh sit down oh sit down oh sit down…

:(

Â