Libor Kozák

samjp26

Hopefully CzechLad can give us a better translation when he has a read of the article.

Relating to this I was going to see....when HairyHands was running amok on here didn't he say Lambert was unhappy with the medical staff and facilities here and wanted to change that over time.

Makes you think did we massively cut back that department over the last few years as I;d imagine it was good under MON with all the money we were spending.

how the hell do you manage to miss a broken bone as a doctor![/quote)

They probably sent him to Good Hope Hospital - affectionately known as No Hope Hospital. I should know. I went in there to have a varicose vein removed from my left shin and a week later I was re-admitted with a Pulmonary Embolism - blood clot in the left lung. I nearly died and had to take Warfarin for the next 6 months. A nurse left what turned out to be a tourniquet on my leg for 16 hours continuous post-op.

If he did go there he's lucky they spotted any break at all!

Edited by villarocker

Would love to know just how Clark broke both his tibula and fibula, for instance Michael Schumacher broke both those bones in this crash in July 1999

He was back racing 10 weeks later

Edited by Jimzk5

how the hell do you manage to miss a broken bone as a doctor![/quote)

They probably sent him to Good Hope Hospital - affectionately known as No Hope Hospital. I should know. I went in there to have a varicose vein removed from my left shin and a week later I was re-admitted with a Pulmonary Embolism - blood clot in the left lung. I nearly died and had to take Warfarin for the next 6 months. A nurse left what turned out to be a tourniquet on my leg for 16 hours continuous post-op.

If he did go there he's lucky they spotted any break at all!

Ha I know, I was born there. Thats terrible though!

Kozak trained after the operation with the fibula  still broken, it's done more damage because the bone hasn't 'fused' back together so it can heal.  He doesn't know when he will be back but hopes it won't be long.  The doctor involved wasn't the Villa club doctor, he holds no grudge against the club but he is now getting medical attention in Italy.    Quite frankly I'd be livid with the doctor if I were Villa.

Not so sure about that, what does this bit mean then:

"First of all, it was they who sent me to him."

how the hell do you manage to miss a broken bone as a doctor!

You'd think that would be nigh on impossible wouldn't you? The good doctors of the Queen Elizabeth hospital, however, managed to misdiagnose my broken hip as a pulled muscle after x-rays so it doesn't particularly shock me.

Would love to know just how Clark broke both his tibula and fibula, for instance Michael Schumacher broke both those bones in this crash in July 1999

He was back racing 10 weeks later

Look up the difference between regular fractures (like Schumacher's) and compound fractures (like Kozak's) and you'll have your answer

• Like 1

I wonder what our insurance on him looks like.  Presumably we will be getting something considering it's entirely realistic he could end up missing almost two years of a four year contract with injury?   He broke his leg on January 2nd 2014, almost exactly a year ago.  It could be August 2015 before he is playing first team football again if he doesn't feature this season.  That is a hell of a lot of football to miss and I'd hope we are compensated for it financially on some level.  

**edit**

Hopefully an English news agency picks up on the interview and conducts their own too. 

Edited by The_Rev

Â