Manchester United

BOF

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I expect some panic buying tomorrow from them, expect an average centre back for about 3 or 4 times his value

Hause might be available for the right price 😉

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Still not many eyes on Ole.

Brilliant.

Would Fulham swap Parker for him?

Us battering Liverpool probably took a lot of heat of Solskjaer in this morning media

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Not sure if this is true - no source is provided for the data - but if it is, it would be a pretty interesting fact:

Not surprised, women's football is by far and away the biggest women's sport in the USA

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Greenwood, Martial, Rashford , Ighalo, and Cavani incoming all able to pay centre forward , do they really need to stockpile forwards? 

Ighalo is going back to China in January I think. If they don’t sign anybody they’ll only have Rashford, Greenwood and Martial. None of them are prolific top quality strikers which you’d expect a club like United to have at least 1 of.

Edited by Genie

21 hours ago, Greenfly said:

A week ago, West Brom made PL history by conceding 11 goals in their opening three matches, the most ever since the PL was established. Man U have just equalled that.

Haven't Liverpool conceded 12 in their first 4 games? I'm sure about 7 of them.....

Sorry - misread first three games.... carry on...

Edited by TheStagMan

Man Utd are a joke when it comes to transfers. Desperately flailing around now trying to sign 4 or 5 players on deadline day and then being awkward in letting people leave (Smalling, Romero)

The board are useless. 

53 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Strange they let Smalling go as he’s better than McGuire 

He is the best defender and froze him out completely this summer yet recently gave Jones a new deal

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â