Manchester United

BOF

9 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

It would be hilarious just for the meme potential but I think it would be similar to when Juve were done for match fixing. Probably keep most of the squad and crush the championship and not have that much long term damage 

Friday night away games at Luton and Barnsley

20 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

It would be hilarious just for the meme potential but I think it would be similar to when Juve were done for match fixing. Probably keep most of the squad and crush the championship and not have that much long term damage 

They would if that new PL deal was to be brought in 

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

David de Gea in no mans land for Ukraine’s winning goal the other night.

Luckily he has Maguire in front of him for United. 

He has to be that far up in fairness, the defensive line was incredibly high. I would blame the right back for that as his positioning was poor

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has to be that far up in fairness, the defensive line was incredibly high. I would blame the right back for that as his positioning was poor

I think he’s about 10 yards too far forward considering there is a defender alongside the striker. It made that strike far too easy to find the net. 

Edited by Genie

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I find it a bit strange that they sell Lukaku and buy Cavani. i know who I would rather have in the team. 

the media and fans destroyed Lukaku, his last season he was seen as a joke. The English media are a disgrace

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Manure acting like amateurs, shock.

United are a farce at the moment, they made the media believe that Dortmund and us bullied them over Sancho and Jack. truth is they are ran by idiots and are not the pull they used to be. If was under Fergie, Sancho would have forced a move

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

United are a farce at the moment, they made the media believe that Dortmund and us bullied them over Sancho and Jack. truth is they are ran by idiots and are not the pull they used to be. If was under Fergie, Sancho would have forced a move

Is he worth the price Dortmund wanted though? 

On 10/10/2020 at 23:36, AJ said:

The season which Sunderland were relegated from the Championship, many had actually tipped them to go straight back up again. They were a big club for the Championship, and they had many chances to stop the rot and avoid the drop, but they floundered and crashed all the way to League 1. 

Manchester United relegated? Highly unlikely, but I wouldn't write off that idea. This is football, so anything is possible. 

First half of last season they only won about 4 games up to December (when we drew 2-2 up there at start of December they were only 2-3 points clear of us and we were just above bottom 3) but in second half of season they hit the mass winning streak and in end finished top 4.

That's the thing under OGS, can look mediocre for long spells and then win 5-6 on the trot.

• Like 2

Â