Manchester United

BOF

On 06/10/2020 at 05:20, Zatman said:

Cavani done, ship 6 goals and bring in a past it striker

The PL is supposed to be the toughest league in the world and ManUre are bringing in a 33yo striker to get the goals they need ?

Awww  pshaw

2 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

The PL is supposed to be the toughest league in the world and ManUre are bringing in a 33yo striker to get the goals they need ?

Awww  pshaw

Worked OK when they brought in a similar aged Zlatan.

Their issue is still defense thou.

• Like 1

True,the mighty Zlatan can score goals but with him I think its his big head,I mean he is so big headed that he wouldent allow himself to look bad.I think Kavani is made of different stuff and the bottom line is.Will he score enough goals in the PL ?!

1 minute ago, PussEKatt said:

True,the mighty Zlatan can score goals but with him I think its his big head,I mean he is so big headed that he wouldent allow himself to look bad.I think Kavani is made of different stuff and the bottom line is.Will he score enough goals in the PL ?!

I think he'd score goals if he can stay fit, but I don't think he'll stay fit.

Big difference from Cavani to Zlatan, Zlatan takes the pressure off others with his ego and media quotes. I dont think Cavani has that in him not to mention I am not sure if he speaks English

On 08/10/2020 at 23:06, Zatman said:

Paul Pogba said he dreams of playing for Real Madrid, genuinely think he would struggle to make my local 5 a side team. absolute conman

It’s crazy how he can be a really sub-par premier league player for so long and then talk about Real Madrid. If he was at Burnley or Southampton he wouldn’t stand out as special.

On 07/10/2020 at 01:47, HanoiVillan said:

"Dear MaVilla,

I would like to register a complaint. I had a most unsatisfactory experience opening your post.

As I scrolled down the page, your words loaded immediately, but the link did not. For several seconds, I sat with a slowly-spreading grin across my face, awaiting some barely-dressed WAG action. You can imagine my disappointment when the link finally loaded, and it was just some boring moaning.

I think your post is in breach of the Trades Descriptions Act, and I hereby demand my seconds back.

Yours,

HV"

Thank you for accurately reporting my feels on the matter. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Genie said:

It’s crazy how he can be a really sub-par premier league player for so long and then talk about Real Madrid. If he was at Burnley or Southampton he wouldn’t stand out as special.

I’d genuinely rather have McGinn. Never saw it at all with Pogba. Does the odd good thing every 10 games. With McGinn you’d be unlucky not to see him do something great every game 

• Like 1

I don’t hate Man Utd quite as much as everyone else. They’re quite low down on the list of teams I give a shit about but I used to live in the North West and they have some decent fans and I used to enjoy the United/Liverpool rivalry. They don’t deserve what is happening to their club. Sure they have some plastic fans but does any successful team and so will we after we win the league this year.

I don’t like seeing any team being run into the ground by idiotic ‘businessmen’. Not even Birmingham City. 

21 minutes ago, Spoony said:

They don’t deserve what is happening to their club. Sure they have some plastic fans but does any successful team and so will we after we win the league this year.

Man United fans don't have it that bad... still a top 6 side, so they're not getting relegated. Its about time they had a few years without winning things after all the years dominating! This is the first hardship, if you can even call it that, that some fans of theirs will have ever experienced. 

• Like 1

Â