Manchester United

BOF

Has Pogba done anything of note at United? An absolute nothing player who wouldn’t get a game at many premier league teams if he didn’t have a “high profile”.

Not quick, not strong, not hard working, not a leader, not great at defending or attacking, not great at set pieces. I don’t really know what kind of player he is apart from injury prone.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Genie said:

Has Pogba done anything of note at United? An absolute nothing player who wouldn’t get a game at many premier league teams if he didn’t have a “high profile”.

Not quick, not strong, not hard working, not a leader, not great at defending or attacking, not great at set pieces. I don’t really know what kind of player he is apart from injury prone.

They keep saying he need "better players" around him in order to perform.

Then that is not a top player for me. Top players can hold their own regardless who they are playing with.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

New contract for Pogba 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The really great bit is that they extended his contract several weeks back before his Madrid is where I dream of playing statement. So not only did they extend his ludicrous contract of a gazillion quid, he then turned around at the end of the transfer window and begged Madrid to sign him. Brilliant. 

Tbf we paid £20m for Traoré and he's only played 42 minutes for us so far in the league and is behind Trez.

It's a long season and £40m is "nothing" to them. We needed a RW more than they did another CM thou.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sne said:

Tbf we paid £20m for Traoré and he's only played 42 minutes for us so far in the league and is behind Trez.

It's a long season and £40m is "nothing" to them. We needed a RW more than they did another CM thou.

We had won four in a row up to Friday. As the adage goes, you don't change a winning team. Never mind a title winning juggernaut unstoppale force immoveable object team. 

(United are not that).

50 minutes ago, sne said:

Trez had been in OK form as well, Matic, Fred, McTominay, Pogba are hardly setting the world alight. 

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

63 minutes in 5 games so far for Van De Beek, its like they signed him with no plan

It seemed to me at the time they just wanted to please the fans by getting an attacking midfielder in. First Sancho and they failed. Then Grealish and repeat. 

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

They won all that AFTER Fergie left ?!

Yes, and community shield(s) too. Finished top 4 qualifying for the champions league in 3 of the 6 seasons.

For most clubs it would be an amazing period of success. 

• Like 1

Â