Manchester United

BOF

11 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

However, Lingard being not particularly good at football along with him being a dick would probably have seen him leave a long time ago if Fergie had been in charge.

I guess to an extent he’s just emblematic of United’s decline.

Completely agree,  I think they have a weird value for players like him also.  I swear they would try and get 80-90 Mill for him if anyone asked I am sure of it.

Other than Pogba,  it's not like people are kicked there door's in to buy all they "Star"players.

If I walked into a dressing room start of pre season and I saw these pricks dancing around with their phones out I would seriously consider my future at the club. I'd give back the signing on fee, I'd forfeit any loyalty bonuses, and instruct my agent to find me the quickest available football club. I say this as a 30 something man, and I would say this even when I was an 18 year old lad.

Just imagine having to go into work every day and associate with these annoying jumped up cretins. Imagine having to get up every day and put up with these self serving arseholes. "BEANS BEANS BEANS!!" and their shite, shite, shite banter and crap personalities.

It would take everything in my power not to snap them in half in the passing circle.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

If I walked into a dressing room start of pre season and I saw these pricks dancing around with their phones out I would seriously consider my future at the club. I'd give back the signing on fee, I'd forfeit any loyalty bonuses, and instruct my agent to find me the quickest available football club. I say this as a 30 something man, and I would say this even when I was an 18 year old lad.

Just imagine having to go into work every day and associate with these annoying jumped up cretins. Imagine having to get up every day and put up with these self serving arseholes. "BEANS BEANS BEANS!!" and their shite, shite, shite banter and crap personalities.

It would take everything in my power not to snap them in half in the passing circle.

There is some truth about this.

In my opinion, you are only as good at your job as people you are surrounded with. You need people to be looking up to, people who you aim to be like one day. 

If you are surrounded by idiots that you have no respect for, you will quickly leave if you have any brains in you. 

4 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

For them to slip into mediocrity in my lifetime would be the greatest gift the fates could bestow.

😃 100% with you.  Who would have thought it,  in the shadow of their neighbours now. 

They can join small heath in the dark shadows of better neighbours.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

I couldn't imagine seeing this from Liverpool or Man City players at the present time. Therein lies the difference.

Gone full circle... Liverpool used to have the 'spice boys' and Man Utd had their boring professionals like Butt, Neville x2 and Scholes. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

For them to slip into mediocrity in my lifetime would be the greatest gift the fates could bestow.

They already are mediocrity.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

Nah, I want proper mediocre.  I'm talking a 10+ consecutive season trophy drought, maybe the occasional Europa League qualification tops, just to overstretch their squad.

They were one of the chief proponents of ushering in a near-monopolised system dominated by the wealthy few, let them suffer at the hands of their own work now there's plenty bigger fish in the pond.

The Glazers used to be the wealthy few. I am so pleased that they are stuck in this rut, they caused themselves.

heard they included an add on of 15m into their wan-bissaka offer if they win the champions league. perhaps they forgot they weren't actually in it...

seriously there should be a rule against ridiculous add ons such as that? think we basically had to win the premier league to give sunderland all of the bent money (hence we never had to)

its for the duration of his time at the club though not just next season and its still up to palace as to whether they accept it or not

its not as good as FM putting in a 100m add on if they get capped by germany knowing that because they don't have the license they wont be capped ;) 

£100m after 50 appearances.

£1m per league appearance up to 50.

£100m after 10 league goals.

Jokes on them, I have four wonderkids better than him and he's getting loaned out for time and then hocked to the highest bidder.

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

heard they included an add on of 15m into their wan-bissaka offer if they win the champions league. perhaps they forgot they weren't actually in it...

seriously there should be a rule against ridiculous add ons such as that? think we basically had to win the premier league to give sunderland all of the bent money (hence we never had to)

If the club is stupid to accept then its on them 😉

20 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Don't think they would ever hire an ex Liverpool manager.

Principles are all well and good, but when your pants are on fire, they're not much use. Rafa has no principles and Woodward just mixes that up with a Pringles sponsorship deal.

It would piss off the "real" fans something special too.

Â