Manchester United

BOF

39 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Fa cup, 2-0 up, Phil neville OG, they brought van nistlerooy on and won it 

Was at that game - "75% fit Van Nistelrooy", came on and utterly destroyed us.

Pretty sure I was at another home game where we went 2-0 up to them, they brought on Hernandez(?) and subsequently won 3-2.  Hate them.

9 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Pretty sure I was at another home game where we went 2-0 up to them, they brought on Hernandez(?) and subsequently won 3-2.  Hate them.

And me, my 1st game in the holte 

Can remember us being 2-0 up, young scored jumped in the crowd got booked, vidic scored 2-2 was on a yellow jumped in the crowd... You guessed it... 

Growing up I hated them more than blues 

18 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Ferguson is gone.

Anyone got a chance getting a result against them. Even Cardiff beat them last season at OT.

We lost to them under Moyes and Van Gaal. Dont expect anything different 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Think that was the game when Benteke overpowered Smalling

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Fa cup, 2-0 up, Phil neville OG, they brought van nistlerooy on and won it 

Horrible one that was. Made even worse by for some reason giving them the lower Witton that night and they were invading the pitch after 2nd and 3rd goals. Should've just stuck them in upper North like any big cup allocation gets.

Happened on a smaller scale in 2004 FA cup, were 1 up through Barry and playing well. Then they put on I think Keane and Scholes on the hour and quickly turned it to a 2-1 win.

We must've played them 5 times in FA cup third round draw in 6 years in that era.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Ferguson is gone.

Anyone got a chance getting a result against them. Even Cardiff beat them last season at OT.

Dosen't apply to us. We played them when they'd just lost 3 straight under Moyes and he was starting to be seriously under pressure. 3-0 win, Cleverley actually scored the third with a Messi style run through the centre of defence. Later in the season we went 1 up at OT with lovely Westwood free kick before completely capitulating 4-1. Moyes was sacked two weeks later.

That season we beat Man. City and Chelsea at home and won away to Arsenal. Also drew 2-2 at Anfield so we actually had a reasonable record v top 6 that year. Man. United finished 7th.

Edited by VillaChris

looks like Manure are signing Mandzukic from Juve, for 15m.

33 years old, on a 3 year contract.

Another season far behind Man City, Liverpool and probably others for them then.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Another season far behind Man City, Liverpool and probably others for them then.

If they can get rid of Lukaku and get Mandzukic and Dybala in then they have improved. 

Just need to bomb out Pogba and Sanchez next. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Be a decent signing but does show how far they have fallen.

Â