Manchester United

BOF

Falcao in the Premier League, I cannot wait!

what could have been :(

Naaaah, who cares?! We got a much better player in Heskey.

TKqn0CV.gif

Please don't bring this up. I was having a nice day.

Heh, apologies.

This Falcao deal looks mental. It's a torres style cost if that's the projected cost for a loaned player...

Still struggling to figure out Man U's strategy going forward. I always thought the key to a good team was defense. I mean we've already seen the fruits of having a good defense as we're 3 games unbeaten all because of three "new" if you count Hutton new additions to the back 4. You don't have to be scoring colossal amounts of goals if you're not conceding. Manchester United seem to just be throwing attackers at the problem which may work against lower level teams, but that defense could easily concede 5-6 goals against a Chelsea or Arsenal side. I'm still unconvinced that signing Di Maria and Falcao will change anything, hell they could probably re-sign Ronaldo and get Messi in and they'd still struggle with a defense that bad. 

On the face of it it looks like madness to invest lots of time and money in bringing in ANOTHER attacker.

Unless they pull out a couple of quality defenders today it looks like more poor management at the top of utd putting effort into this deal when they should have other priorities.

Falcao's agent: "It's a permanent deal but due to the fair play rules the first year must be a loan deal." #MUFC #ASMFC #DeadlineDay

I don't understand.

Is Falcao's agent publicly declaring that the reason this deal looks so odd is because it's to circumnavigate FFP rules??????

Cost of current United squad-

De Gea-18M

Lindergaard- 4M

Amos- Academy

Rafael-2M

Shaw-29M

Evans- Academy

Jones- 18M

Smalling- 7M

Rojo- 16M

Blackett- Academy

James- Academy

Fletcher- Academy

Anderson- 18M

Cleverley- Academy

Fellaini- 28M

Young- 18M

Valencia- 18M

Herrea- 28M

Blind- 14M

Carrick- 18M

Powell- 4M

Mata- 38M

Januzaj- 500K

Di Maria- 59M

Van Persie- 28M

Welbeck- Academy

Rooney- 28M

Falcao- 6M (Loan)

Wilson- Academy

Total cost- £399.5 Million. 

Ridiculous.

Man Utd fans have always slagged off Man City and Chelsea for breaking FFP and now this happen. Im amazed what a joke that club has become and how fast it has happened. Long may it continue.

They have signed Angel di Maria and now Falcao the last few days for money they have earned, and they are a joke?

If so, I would love for AVFC to be a "joke" as you put it.

Edited by Papillon

Man Utd fans have always slagged off Man City and Chelsea for breaking FFP and now this happen. Im amazed what a joke that club has become and how fast it has happened. Long may it continue.

They have signed Angel di Maria and now Falcao the last few days for money they have earned, and they are a joke?

If so, I would love for AVFC to be a "joke" as you put it.

It must be hard for Utd fans like you to understand. That defence and the depth of that midfield is a joke for the money they spent this summer.

Â