Manchester United

BOF

LOL

For **** sake why can't we play Manure now by the time we play them i bet they are in an unbeatable spell ffs

Us playing them now wouldn't make any difference - they'd still easily beat us like they always do. Doesn't matter how poor in form they are or how good our form is.

• Like 1

Rafael----Smalling/Evans-Rojo-Shaw

No way is that a top 4 standard defence no way in hell.

They might get lucky that other top 4 challengers like Liverpool and Spurs aren't great but a long way from top 3 standard.

Add Blackett to that.

They don't have a single quality defender. Amazing how the genius can spunk so much on attacking players and neglect signing quality in central defence and midfield.

• Like 1

They might get lucky that other top 4 challengers like Liverpool and Spurs aren't great but a long way from top 3 standard.

Add Blackett to that.

They don't have a single quality defender. Amazing how the genius can spunk so much on attacking players and neglect signing quality in central defence and midfield.

It's even more amazing how you can try to have a sensible conversation with a utd fan about how poor that back 4/5 is and the only thing you get back is

"Yeah but we've got di Maria"

"Yeah but we've got falcao"

"Yeah but we've got van Persie"

Utterly clueless

Well they've already played 3 "easy" away games in Burnley, Sunderland and Leicester and haven't won any of them so yeah can't see them doing much on the road when the harder fixtures occur.

Apart from their annual testimonial at VP of course.

Add Blackett to that.

It's even more amazing how you can try to have a sensible conversation with a utd fan about how poor that back 4/5 is and the only thing you get back is

"Yeah but we've got di Maria"

"Yeah but we've got falcao"

"Yeah but we've got van Persie"

Utterly clueless

Yeah it's about time we banned that Papilion guy again. ;)

Blackett won't be seen again this season I reckon. Reckon LVG will play Carrick at the back when he's fit and send Blackett out on loan.

I feel sorry for him, he's apparently a 'talented' young 'prospect' but could well be destroyed by his experiences this season already. 

He's young and hasn't got an experienced head next to him, instead he has numpties like Smalling, Evans and Jones, who are overrated mid table standard footballers with no leadership qualities.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

I reckon Blackett has picked up these bad habits during his loan spell across the City. Speaking to the nose at work (honestly, at work!) he thought he was crap while he was at the heath and can't believe he's in Utd's first team.

Yep that's the impression I got from my mates aswell.

Look I know he's probably got some potential about him but I just find it amusing a footballer who looked out of his depth at SHA just walks into the Man. United team.

Â