Manchester United

BOF

Shaw can't have been a LVG signing, he signed within a day or 2 of being appoint and I can't believe he really knew enough about him to sign him like that for that much money.

For the money blown on Falcao they could have got 2 top notch CL defenders.

And long may it continue!

"We have too many players who want to seek for the goal."

LVG after today's game - without a hint of irony.

His English isn't very good for a Dutchman. A bit like Sven wasn't great despite being Swedish. Anyway how on earth Utd didn't buy a proper solid spine in the summer is still beyond me, but **** is it funny.

Just a reminder of Louis van Gaal's quotes from the other day:

"I know everything about the team [Leicester], about individuals, substitutes, what the atmosphere will be like in the stadium, how they take free-kicks, everything."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

Same number of letters in first and second name and first and second name have the initials TB. Is Tyler Blackett the new Titus Brambell?

That is harsh. Very harsh. But he did get sent off and Man Utd conceded five goals.

Same number of letters in first and second name and first and second name have the initials TB. Is Tyler Blackett the new Titus Brambell?

I do wonder what it's like living in your world sometimes.

• Like 1

That is harsh. Very harsh. But he did get sent off and Man Utd conceded five goals.

You spelt Bramble wrong.

Fair enough. There is only one Titus Bramble!

• Like 1

Stay classy Manure, absolutely no need for this towards Ballotelli!! Sore losers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2764229/Mario-Balotelli-suffers-racial-abuse-Twitter-post-Man-United-s-defeat-Leicester-City.html

Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli was the victim of racial abuse on Twitter on Sunday following his reaction to Manchester United's shock defeat to Leicester.

Balotelli, part of the Reds side which lost 3-1 at West Ham on Saturday, tweeted: 'Man Utd...LOL' in response to United's 5-3 loss at the King Power Stadium.

His tweet was met by a string of racist messages, including one from an account called @CraigSainsbury which read: 'F*** you Mario you f****** n*****. Got eat some bananas and get ebola you dirty monkey.'

The account from which the tweet was sent subsequently appeared to have been closed.

Balotelli has been singled out for racist abuse in the past.

He was heckled by Italy supporters during a pre-World Cup training camp in May and was on the receiving end of numerous instances of racist abuse during his time at Inter Milan and, more recently, AC Milan.

Balotelli spoke about the abuse directed at him in an interview with GQ magazine in July.

'They aren't used to seeing people who are different, not white, who act not as rebels but normally,' he said.

'I think what the ignorant people don't like is that people who are different are allowed to act that way.

'These stupid people, they get angry with me, they say horrible things, but I haven't done anything different from other people.

'I have made mistakes, like everyone does, and I have always paid for my mistakes. I think that if I was white maybe some people would still find me irritating or annoying but it wouldn't be the same. Absolutely not.

'Jealousy is a horrible thing, but when this jealousy is towards people who are different from the majority, and who maybe also have more than you, then it becomes anger, it becomes rage, and that's the overt racism.'

Â