Manchester United

BOF

Di Maria's a good player but he does have poor games. We saw that in the world cup v the Swiss when he was probably the worst player on the pitch.

I said in January when Mata signed excellent player but United were hardly going to go on some winning run with just him in the team and so it has proved despite having scoring 6 in his last 7.

They need much much more. Defenders? Rojo on his own ain't good enough for a 38 game season. A central midfield is still needed and I'd argue another striker aswell as Wellbeck will probably leave despite Hernandez being seemingly out of favour and judging by his performance today RVP could do with having football off until Xmas so out of it did he look.

To finish in the top 4 this season United will be needing around 70 points so that's 23 wins out of 36 games, are they really capable of that. That's something like 15 home wins and 8 away wins, it's a very big ask imo especially when you factor in the dropped points against the likes of Chelsea, Man. City, Arsenal etc as simply they are better teams/squads.

They actually don't have any competent defender. Phil Jones is about as close as they have. They need two CB's but they are spending £63m on a midfielder. I hope there's some money left to fix the defence. It's very funny watching them struggle though. Although it does increase Alex Ferguson's stock which is always a bad thing.

I think they need Vidal, Khedira & Hummels to get back to where they need to be. Have no idea why LVG continues with that shocking formation with the current players available to him.

Can't see Champions league for them this season either.

Where's Di Maria going to fit into this new system

He played in CM for Madrid last season and given how terrible united are in the middle of the park that's where I suspect he'll play. Cleverly will drop out and Herrera will come in for Fletcher when he's back from injury.

Just watching them on MOTD2. Apart from the front 3 and goalkeeper I wouldn't want any of their starting 11 in our team. Not good enough.

I'm absolutely loving how bad they are. Long may it continue.

It wont last.  United are throwing money at the problem and it will probably turn out ok for them in the end.  I can see another couple of seasons of them being out of the title race but before we know it they will be back at the top. 

Just watching them on MOTD2. Apart from the front 3 and goalkeeper I wouldn't want any of their starting 11 in our team. Not good enough.

It wont last.  United are throwing money at the problem and it will probably turn out ok for them in the end.  I can see another couple of seasons of them being out of the title race but before we know it they will be back at the top.

That's what people said about Liverpool at the end of their reign, and they hadn't relied on just one manager to win their trophies.

It wont last. United are throwing money at the problem and it will probably turn out ok for them in the end. I can see another couple of seasons of them being out of the title race but before we know it they will be back at the top.

I said a few years ago they would eventually be left behind by Chelsea and City. While the others were spending ridiculous sums every year Man U were adding one or two players and spending nowhere near as much.

The result now is way to much of a rebuild needed in one go.

It wont last. United are throwing money at the problem and it will probably turn out ok for them in the end. I can see another couple of seasons of them being out of the title race but before we know it they will be back at the top.

That's what people said about Liverpool at the end of their reign, and they hadn't relied on just one manager to win their trophies.

I disagree with that. I was around at the time and Liverpool were more vulnerable to being overtaken by others because the financial balance was so different. Liverpool didn't have the resources then that Manchester United and Blackburn did. United can probably hang with City and Chelsea despite them constantly insisting they can't.

Â