villarule123

Idiots. They should have just gone for rowett before he signed a deal. Now they look like a shambles.

they may go for Bruce I wouldn't rule that out. Otherwise maybe raneri? If I was them I'd look at jonkavic think he is a quality manager. Carlos is not doing too bad at Swansea without premier league experience 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Honestly Bruce might be a contender. They won't get any of the top three so next one down is Bruce and compensation is low...

I just couldn't see Bruce walking away from Villa in 4th place.

At this stage of the season it would be considered really bad form,  even in the money laden cesspit of modern football.

Can see them going for Bilic or Koeman given both are out of work.

I presume Koeman is still living in the North west.

Thing with appointing Steve Bruce is how do you sell it to the fans? Any Stokie can come on here and have a quick browse at his thread and see the majority can't stand his football and some still want him out.

It's not even like he's a cast iron guarentee of keeping a team up, has two premier league relegations on his CV.

I don't think Bruce would go there.

If we weren't in the promotion hunt he probably would. But if he believes he'll get us promoted, then next season he'll be in the Premier League anyway with a bigger club and a higher ceiling.

Now we all may think that Bruce won't be our manager for long if/when we get there. But if he has any belief in himself he'll see Aston Villa in the Premier League as his biggest opportunity in management yet.

Â