VillaGoMarching

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

He doesn't speak English and apparently had no interest in learning 

We’ve been discussing their manager search not Harry Kane. Keep up. 

26 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

I reckon he loves it up in Leeds and wouldn't touch a club like Spurs.

The guy can peacefully go round to his local coffee shop, he wouldn't get that in London.

Coffee shop in Leeds? I know in Amsterdam they camouflage pot dens as “coffee shops” but I thought weed was still illegal in the UK? 

2 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Has not stopped Bielsa!  Would be curious to see Zidane manage elsewhere.

I think he is waiting for the France job, i dont think he is that motivated to work elsewhere 

18 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

I reckon he loves it up in Leeds and wouldn't touch a club like Spurs.

The guy can peacefully go round to his local coffee shop, he wouldn't get that in London.

He lives above a sweet shop (in a non-uncle Jimmy Leeds way), and is oft found perusing the reductions in the local Morrisons in his Leeds tracksuit.

Is he **** focused on the euros... 

Always suspicious when the media suggest player exchange deals as they very rarely happen 

Hopefully the story of the summer, can see kane using his agent to keep it going, got a hunch that for all the Mr spurs stuff he'll moan for a few months to force it through

And a good chunk of the spurs fans will sympathise with him and blame Levy 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I'd hate to see how he plays if he's not focused on the euros!

he's focused on getting us out of the Euro's quickly by not scoring and then getting out of Spurs as quickly after as possible 😂

• Haha 1

Players included in the deal could work out pretty well for Spurs. If they throw in an Ake and/or Laporte, they don't have to shop for that elusive marquee CB signing anymore, and that's that position sewn up for 5 years. Strikers are relatively easier to replace. It's been a couple of years and they still haven't replaced Vertonghen and Eriksen.

9 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Players included in the deal could work out pretty well for Spurs. If they throw in an Ake and/or Laporte, they don't have to shop for that elusive marquee CB signing anymore, and that's that position sewn up for 5 years. Strikers are relatively easier to replace. It's been a couple of years and they still haven't replaced Vertonghen and Eriksen.

I can see Sterling being one probably Zinchenko, Ake or Walker

Levy probably asking for De Bruyne and Foden

Edited by Zatman

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I can see Sterling being one probably Zinchenko, Ake or Walker

Levy probably asking for De Bruyne and Foden

Any 3 out of those 4 would be brilliant for them. Fixes gaping holes in their squad. Then sign Tammy for 40-50m and they're laughing.

Leave it to Levy to not do any of that and end up keeping an unhappy Kane, not refreshing the squad and finishing 10th.

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Sounds good. One of those deals when you end up with a load of crap players you don't want on huge contracts you don't want.

That's what spurs normally offer when they're trying to sign players. 

Â