Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Anyone else see that complete cretin on One Born Every Minute last night?

2 things about this piss me off;

1) The fact i was watching the thing in the first place.

2) The bloke in said programme. He doesnt have the balls to say he wants to be at the birth of his son and instead lets his partners mom attend the birth. He then proceeds to storm around the hospital, swearing, punching walls and even headbutting a smoking shelter, all because he wasnt at the birth of his son. He continues his antics by charging out the hospital because "me eads gone"..."a need a ciggy"..."im goin pub". Next time grow a pair then you complete idiot!

Anyone else see that complete cretin on One Born Every Minute last night?

2 things about this piss me off;

1) The fact i was watching the thing in the first place.

2) The bloke in said programme. He doesnt have the balls to say he wants to be at the birth of his son and instead lets his partners mom attend the birth. He then proceeds to storm around the hospital, swearing, punching walls and even headbutting a smoking shelter, all because he wasnt at the birth of his son. He continues his antics by charging out the hospital because "me eads gone"..."a need a ciggy"..."im goin pub". Next time grow a pair then you complete idiot!

He was a total plank God help the child.......

It's the first time in ages my mates have all been around and also the first time in a while I've not had to work Saturday, so I've been thinking yeah we can all go out for the first time in ages, everyones said over this period we need to have a night out.

So I text people and discover tonight's frivolities are on!

We're going to my mates sister's empty house with some deck chairs and a heater and going to play poker. Since he's driving I guess we won't even have any drinks.

...ugh.

EDIT - the water might not even be on. Christ.

When Americans pronounce Craig as "cregg".

Yes! My name's Craig and the amount of times I've had the conversation; "Whats your name?"

"Craig"

"Cregg?"

"No, Craig"

"Cregg?"

"No...C R A I G. Craig"

"Yeah, that's what I said, Cregg"

It seems all my relatives had a nice family gathering last night, dinner at an expensive hotel and my family weren't invited.

My sister saw on Facebook one of our cousins thanking "all of her wonderful family for a great evening" and reading through all the comments from all the others so she left a comment "All of your wonderful family? thanks"

Shot themselves in the foot there.

I thought it was rather odd that one of our cousins who I get on really well with had been avoiding speaking to me for over a week and another cousin who I get on well with who was texting me on Friday didn't say anything at all when I said "Have a nice weekend", haven't heard anything more from her at all.

I guess we're only 'family' when me and my dad are fixing their cars for them and they wonder why none of us feel like family.

I really feel like giving them a piece of my mind.

Bunch of snakes!

This woman at the bar I work at last night who asked/said "You STILL work here?" (I've been there a whole 18 months)....then she asks "Is this all you're doing?"

**** off, you fat bitch

Â