Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Going for a job interview to then be told you weren't successful but the old chestnut "We cannot give you any feedback now"

Surely you must have feedback there and then as you've made the decision there and then therefore the reason(s) for rejecting me should be fresh in your mind. :rant::angry:

Could be worse mate, at least you know you weren't successful. I've had 15 interviews in the last six months and I would say at least a third of them I've never even received an answer. Recruitment consultants are the scum of the earth - as soon as you're no longer of interest to them, they won't return your call.

More often than not I don't even get acknowledgement of my application/whether or not I've been shortlisted.

I hate recruitment consultants with a passion, they're all words removed.

Waiting over an hour for the 65 **** bus to come, and when it does it gets stuck behind another bus so the people at the arse end of the que get on first leaving the people waiting an hour to literally fight there way on.

Pissed off man gotta literally fly into me mom n dads have a crap grab some presents then run back out to deliver some meaningless **** presents now

I hate this life

Waiting over an hour for the 65 **** bus to come, and when it does it gets stuck behind another bus so the people at the arse end of the que get on first leaving the people waiting an hour to literally fight there way on.

Pissed off man gotta literally fly into me mom n dads have a crap grab some presents then run back out to deliver some meaningless **** presents now

I hate this life

JOBSWORTHS!!!

pulled into a Tesco petrol station and half the pumps arent working and the next free pump has a guy struggling to use the "pay at Pump" plus his trailer means I cant get close enough to fill up.

I put my car facing the other way and put in the nozzel only to have the manager come out saying that he will not arm my pump because my car is facing the wrong way!! "its company policy and you may be tempted to drive out the no exit sign"

Even after pointing out that if was so thick to do that it wouldnt be possible as there is a massive queue of cars trying to get in and explaining that I would follow the correct path out he still refused!

Bastard made all the cars reverse so I could make my car face the right way and the **** in front had only just worked out how to use the pump!!! In all honesty it wasnt worth the abuse I gave him in the shop after but what is it with some people!!!!!

working a full day today

bastards not a single boss in there are only 6 of us and after 4 oclock there will be 4 of us left

we are having to work our bollocks off and they wont let a single one of us shoot off an hour early

merry fooking christmas and a happy new year

oh yeah another thing that pisses me off, I have been given a present today and it wasnt what I was expecting, its a pretty wierd shape but she said I cant open it till christmas day, its pissing me off not knowing

working a full day today

bastards not a single boss in there are only 6 of us and after 4 oclock there will be 4 of us left

we are having to work our bollocks off and they wont let a single one of us shoot off an hour early

merry fooking christmas and a happy new year

oh yeah another thing that pisses me off, I have been given a present today and it wasnt what I was expecting, its a pretty wierd shape but she said I cant open it till christmas day, its pissing me off not knowing

I am off in 30mins!

Nice 5 hour early finish!

I hope to be off fairly soon, though there's no hint of any movement yet.

I am slightly annoyed at being one of only 3 people in the office though, everyone else was allowed to work from home. Just because I live withing 15 minutes of work, I had to come in, yet everyone else got to stay at home, with a couple of people not even bothering to log in. Fair to say i've meddled with their desks.

normally there is a few more people than this in the office to be honest but they normally start letting people leave in dribs and drabs from 2:30 onwards via names in a hat

even if they let one person go early I wouldnt really mind staying till 5 but to have everyone stay just seems a bit shit

works xmas do last night, got in at 3, walked up the steps in my front garden, missed the top one went left and ended up in a hedge 5metres away!

thats how drunk i was, one of the lads i was out with went to a kebab shop when i went home was just as drunk, got into a fight (dont know how it started, i wouldnt be surpised if hed said something, i can say for a fact if someone had said something to him he would have told them to **** off) he spent the rest of the night in hospital, 8 lads, he's been kicked in the face over 20 times

there are some absolute rocket polishers out there

French arrogance. There is nothing quite like it.
Oh, I don't know.

There's American arrogance, English arrogance, Israeli arrogance, Saudi arrogance, Zimbabwean arrogance, Russian arrogance...

Cultural stereotyping FTL.

Â