Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

French arrogance. There is nothing quite like it.
Oh, I don't know.

There's American arrogance, English arrogance, Israeli arrogance, Saudi arrogance, Zimbabwean arrogance, Russian arrogance...

Cultural stereotyping FTL.

I'm not sure I was stereotyping, just observing. There is nothing quite like American arrogance as well. They are all singular and unique. It is a cross-cultural phenomenon. I just happened to mention the French style because I've had conversations with two French guys within the last week, and they were both very similar in attitude. And there is nothing quite like the French brand of arrogance. It shouldn't piss me off. But it did.

Hollister clothing shops!

Firstly I think you have to be a complete moron to queue up for 30 minutes just to get inside (as seen in the Trafford Centre today). But secondly and most frustratingly, TURN THE **** LIGHTS ON!!!

When i have been in (when there hasn't been a queue) I have to say that its the worst set up in the world, the tiny spotlights and crap layout mean that you're constantly having to move out of peoples way, plus you can't see what you're buying anyway!!!

People who blow their nose like its on a par with coughing or sneezing. Its not. Its vile listening to someones snot gurgle through their nostrels, usually when I'm about to take a sip of tea at work. Makes me gag. A big word removed at work does it every ten minutes really loud. People do it whilst talking to you, which to me is just as bad as someone picking their nose whilst talking to you or burping in your face

People who blow their nose like its on a par with coughing or sneezing. Its not. Its vile listening to someones snot gurgle through their nostrels, usually when I'm about to take a sip of tea at work. Makes me gag. A big word removed at work does it every ten minutes really loud. People do it whilst talking to you, which to me is just as bad as someone picking their nose whilst talking to you or burping in your face

You see I'm completely the opposite. I hate sniffing with a passion I'd much rather have a good blow of the nose rather than letting snot stay in my nose and sinuses all day.

On the manners front I don't try and blow my brains through my nose. I'll go to the toilet and do it there. Plus, people who sniff make a really **** funny retarded face.

I've picked up 6 points in November, based on a 41 in a 30 and now a 51 in a 40mph

Takes me up to 9 points

I feckin hate this country

You could always, y'know, stick to the speed limits... :)

I've picked up 6 points in November, based on a 41 in a 30 and now a 51 in a 40mph

Takes me up to 9 points

I feckin hate this country

You could always, y'know, stick to the speed limits... :)

That's crazy talk!

Started noticing the chavvy spunk bucket female types walking round now while wearing a knitted jumper on their legs? Knitted patterned leggings? When the **** did this start and do they know it looks hideous?

Calendars with weeks that begin with Monday
If only. That's how it should be. Everybody knows the week begins on Monday, not Sunday. Sunday is part of the weekend, after all.

Â