Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

i can see it, wasnt on my phone this morning but its on my laptop

and i actually like it, find it interesting - in the TV thread me and stevo are near double the number of posts as the next two highest posters, so not just who posts where but the volume too

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

i can see it, wasnt on my phone this morning but its on my laptop

and i actually like it, find it interesting - in the TV thread me and stevo are near double the number of posts as the next two highest posters, so not just who posts where but the volume too

You both clearly have too much time on your hands. 

7 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

OOOoooohhhh.  Somebody obviously isn't in the top 4 posters on this thread.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

watch tv all night, talk about it on VT all day

i do watch a lot of tv, also think that between here, youtube and various other sites i do kind of know whats about and whats coming, dont watch any terrestrial or what i consider throw away tv either its just box sets streamed so what i watch fits in to what is talked about in that thread

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

in the TV thread me and stevo are near double the number of posts as the next two highest posters, so not just who posts where but the volume too

See, it's interesting! I don't feel like I post in that thread that much. Which is clearly bollocks :) 

Â