Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

11 minutes ago, Xela said:

Trying to remain calm and not go storming into On-Topic swinging virtual haymakers! :D 

good good... Let the bullshit flow through you.. - Let the ...

Let it out, you'll feel much better.

This post is (probably) not approved by the moderation team

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Let it out, you'll feel much better.

I'll let people vent first then go in hard (KW.jpeg) later this weekend.

• Haha 1

It is only a game and I find there are more enjoyable things to spend my time doing than getting into the same debates with the same people.

Admittedly I don’t always take such a philosophical view and I don’t begrudge those who do want to engage, but I’m actively trying to make it my default position regardless of whether a match ends positively or negatively.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Tubes on Soccer AM. I mean who is this guy and why is he still on TV. I mean I know Soccer am ain't the best, but that Tubes fella is a waste of air time.

I've barely watched any minutes in the last 8 years or so. I'm suprised it's still going to be honest. It was probably a thing of it's time and needs putting out to pasture now, like The Big Breakfast. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I've barely watched any minutes in the last 8 years or so. I'm suprised it's still going to be honest. It was probably a thing of it's time and needs putting out to pasture now, like The Big Breakfast. 

Jimmy Bullard is far more of a word removed on that show.
I’ve probably watched about an out of it in the last 5 years.

As you say, it needs putting to bed and replacing with another Saturday morning football show.

Like others, I haven't watched it in years. I used to enjoy the old stuff like soccerette, the Tramp, cross bar challenge, referee Gallagher and players being questioned about their team mates. Used to be 3 hours long.

I seem to remember sky producing Cricket AM which fell on it's arse quite quickly and was canned

Never thought I'd say this but I liked the show BT Sport did with Darren Fletcher and Robbie Savage on at the same time as Soccer AM, which then lead into the early kickoff.  I was probably one of about 12 people who watched it though.  Like or loathe him, Soccer AM died when Tim Lovejoy left.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Intellectual property theft? 

it involves me , so intellectual would be stretching it a bit , but I get documents sent to me from agencies around the world in a style and format that look very familiar , to the point if you check the author name on the document , there is my name !! 
It’s a relatively small world in my area of work and I know the firm I used that doc for and it’s no biggie , it’s just always surprising to see it come back to me from Romania , America etc 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Shocked 1

I know it's been said before but Greta Thunberg. She's so precocious and actually full of a lot of shit. 

I know she's young but she pisses me off so much.  It's especially galling because I am seriously worried about the state of the world and frustrated that the politicians won't take stronger action.  But she's getting more and more airtime, especially at the moment and she just grates on me. 

Also, she's 18 now but still looks 14 which also annoys me.  Look your age you daft xxxx. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I **** love Greta, she is everything I wish I was. 

While others might think you’re referring to her impassioned stance at saving the environment, or her never wavering scrutiny of the (in)actions of world leaders… personally I think you’re referring to her unabashed love for the works of Mr Astley.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

If we were all a bit more like Greta we’d be handing the next generation a far less shitty baton.

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

The completely positive thing about that woman is that she is inspiring a generation of activists that are willing to stand up for what they believe in. Us fat middle aged **** sit on our lazy arses tutting at her and her ideals, where she is saying to teenagers and young adults, stand up and let's try and **** instigate change. 

I am genuinely in awe of her. She was back on the news tonight and she absolutely was untouchable. 

I know, I know.  And I'm not tutting at her ideals at all.  I just can't help it. 

This is supposed to be for things that piss you off that shouldn't. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I **** love Greta, she is everything I wish I was. 

She'd want your gas guzzling motorhome squashed into a cube ;)

I don't mind Greta to be honest - nice to see her passionate about the environment and influencing the youth of today.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Properties on Rightmove/Zoopla with only 1 photo. 

Lazy words removed. 

This really tickled me for whatever reason. 

But yeah it is annoying. And when there’s no floor plan, or sometimes the plan is just the “3D” version. 

And sometimes I want to do a street view. I click on the icon with the little figure and it sets me down right down the other end of the street and I have to pan along to find the property.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Xela said:

Properties on Rightmove/Zoopla with only 1 photo. 

Lazy words removed. 

Or no floor plan, pisses me right off.

Edit: I should have read the next post before replying

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â