Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

47 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Saying your in for Sunday footy all week so reserves miss out but then get wasted Saturday night. They’ll still turn up 30 minutes late still pissed but why bother. 

Nope, no idea.

This that piss you off that should!

Speaking to a guy last night (man in the pub), Villa season ticket holder for 16 years apparently, passionate, but I gotta say knew F**** all about the Villa. Some guy shouts over "finished 11th last season did really well", he replies "10th you Di**"?? Then I start chatting to him a bit,  "yeah it's like the O'Neil days with the quality we have ain't it". I said last 2 games not great were they though mate. "Wolves me and my pal walked out when it went 2-2 disgusting, Arsenal couldn't watch after the fake pen, went out of the P***".

Also said Grealish is a no one now, and will end up regretting leaving us. I was watching him on the tv living the dream with Foden at the time

He annoyed me so much, I couldn't stand next to him any longer, probably on here to be fair.😂

35 minutes ago, Genie said:

One of the things that’s pisses me off is people that think having a season ticket is some kind of badge of superior knowledge.

Well if you don't have one you are not in full possession of all the knowledge to make such a claim😉

• Haha 1

Went out last night in my new funky t-shirt and tried to chat to some football fans in the pub, but they were ever so rude. Why are people so miserable? So much so, I didn't offer them a bite of my scotch egg. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Went out last night in my new funky t-shirt and tried to chat to some football fans in the pub, but they were ever so rude. Why are people so miserable? So much so, I didn't offer them a bite of my scotch egg. 

This is getting meta.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chocolate lumps in ice cream. Chocolate flavouring and chocolate sauce? Fine. Lumps of chocolate? **** off. Just tastes of nothing and feels like solidified grease in my mouth. Ugh.

26 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Chocolate lumps in ice cream. Chocolate flavouring and chocolate sauce? Fine. Lumps of chocolate? **** off. Just tastes of nothing and feels like solidified grease in my mouth. Ugh.

You sure those lumps of brown stuff are actually chocolate?

• Haha 1

Just now, TheAuthority said:

NBC just called Plop vs Manure the biggest game in football :puke:

They've clearly never had to try getting to St Andrews wearing a Villa Top. It's not life or death......oh wait, actually it is. 

• Like 2

Just now, TheAuthority said:

NBC just called Plop vs Manure the biggest game in football :puke:

Was just in the car, and Radio 5 doing exactly the same thing. John Murray losing control, 'the Americans are here, the Vietnamese are here, the Malaysians are here', I'm pretty sure it's not unheard of at this point for foreign media crews to attend top 6 games.

Feel like a memo has gone round to be honest.

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Was just in the car, and Radio 5 doing exactly the same thing. John Murray losing control, 'the Americans are here, the Vietnamese are here, the Malaysians are here', I'm pretty sure it's not unheard of at this point for foreign media crews to attend top 6 games.

Feel like a memo has gone round to be honest.

It's nauseating.

• Like 1

At least it's actually entertaining at the moment which is a rare occurrence in these games.  Meanwhile we've normally just been treated to an enthralling edge of seat game between Watford and Burnley half an hour earlier. 

Â