Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

55 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Pretty sure I've mentioned this before but men wearing flip flops

You could have stopped there

Edit - and i guess i could have read the post right underneath yours :blush:

Edited by tonyh29

I don’t think I’ve ever felt comfortable or “natural” (for want of a better word) wearing a pair of flip flops or sandals.

I think I’d be happier wearing what I’ve just learned are called espadrilles, but I always think of them as “beach shoes”.

I agree with the majority - flip flops only acceptable for around a pool or on the beach, when you are on holiday. 

All other times, crocs are the answer :trollface:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Never one to shy away from over sharing and also being blessed with zero shame. I have a pair of flip flops near the back door for putting rubbish out. I also have a pair in my motorhome for easy access should my dog need to go out at night. This second pair……is made by crocs. **** you all. I regret nothing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

Never one to shy away from over sharing and also being blessed with zero shame. I have a pair of flip flops near the back door for putting rubbish out. I also have a pair in my motorhome for easy access should my dog need to go out at night. This second pair……is made by crocs. **** you all. I regret nothing. 

You’d be surprised, but they’re ironically cool in the cool circles.

people put charms in them. Don’t shoot the messenger.

shoe-charms.jpg

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

1_JS233714106-1.jpg

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

For the love of god, I accept the cookies, I ACCEPT THE COOKIES.

Not only is it highly irritating but its causing bad Internet surfing behaviour.  You're constantly told not to click on anything, but now they force you to click stuff. It's become a reflex to hit yes ASAP. 

Half the time I find myself thinking "was that the accept cookies question I just clicked or accept all viris/spyware" 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Not only is it highly irritating but its causing bad Internet surfing behaviour.  You're constantly told not to click on anything, but now they force you to click stuff. It's become a reflex to hit yes ASAP. 

Half the time I find myself thinking "was that the accept cookies question I just clicked or accept all viris/spyware" 

This is why I run my browser in a sandbox.  Nothing can infect your machine (assuming the sandbox is good) unless you allow it to :)

6 minutes ago, trekka said:

This is why I run my browser in a sandbox.  Nothing can infect your machine (assuming the sandbox is good) unless you allow it to :)

I tried that but all the grit got into the charge cable slot and I couldn't charge it anymore. And the screen got all scratched.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13617372

• Haha 1

Â